Routeing an Android phone at one time was a very difficult issue. But now it becomes easier to make the route easier. I will show you the technique of routing 04 ways today. 03 Methods to show you how to root your own mobile phone in addition to the computer. And the fourth method will show how to make an Android mobile route with a computer. 04 system is very easy and safe. You can also root your favorite Android mobile through your computer or mobile needs. Those who do not have computers or laptops will want to get rooted with mobile help. And if you have a computer, you can take root in any one of the four ways. I have shared these four ways together for all the needs of the people. But my suggestion is that those who have computers should definitely route them through the computer. Because the computer is the easiest and secure to root.
What is root
Root key: Many of these words have been known almost before we all used to call it root user but now we call it a straight route. Now we can say that the root is Prasasan or Administration. Although this means that the roots of the tree that we cook, somebody else permits or permits them, and in one blessing you have the power of your ability to power your mobile phone on your mobile. Then you can understand that the root is admin or permissions or permissions. And if you are rooted in your mobile phone, you can do whatever you want, as there are many locks, which have the root of the mobile to unlock. Those who use Windows operating systems, they can not work with system files without system administrator privilege. Linux administrators can not do the same without getting the root permissions user. You can do whatever you want on a Linux-powered computer or server, or whatever you have permission to do is called root user. Below I’ll describe how to make the route.
First method – route via mobile
This method will show how KingRot apps routinely route your Android phone through mobile. It’s a very simple and popular app for rooting Android phones. It was initially the Chines version. It has been a few days since the English version has been released. It allows you to root your phone with just one click. It is possible to route up to a lot of update versions.
- First download (4.9.6 Updated) app from here and install it. (Note: The developer team of this app recently said that it can be rooted from Android 2.3 to the latest version 6.1).
- After installing, after downloading the app, your mobile will be scanned in a while and will show the following image. Make sure to keep your mobile internet active for the route.
- Clicking the blue button try It here will start the phone’s status Status Verify.
- See the picture above the phone’s Root Status Verify.
- Clicking the Start Root button in the blue color above the picture will start getting your mobile route.
- The image above should wait until it is 100%. It can take 2/3 minutes to complete. If you get 100%, then success will be shown in the image below.
- Restart your mobile now. That’s all.
- Then just uninstall all the ExtraApps except KingUser.
Second method – route via mobile
In this method, you will need to use this app called Framaroot to route Android phones through mobile. It has created an Android developer called “Alpazain”, a popular Android Developer in XDA Forums. This is an easy way to mobile routing. Without any hassle, you can take your mobile route in just one click. This app allows users to root Android 2.00 to 4.4.4. The next version of the users can not root it by. So do not be frustrated. Any version of my post can be rooted through the fourth method.
- First, download the Framaroot (1.9.3 Updated) app from here.
- Then install the app on your desired mobile phone.
- Then click on ‘Install SuperSU’ and click on Gandalf as shown below.
- Waiting for some time now will show the message like “Success- Superuser and SU binary installed” You have to reboot your device ” It means that you are rooted. Now you have to restart your mobile phone.
- This is an easy way to root Android mobile through mobile. Now you have to show how to make an Android mobile route through a computer.
Third method – route via mobile
Long time Kingo Root was able to root the Android phone via computer only. Recently, they outplayed the Apk version of Kingo Root. As a result, those who have no computer at hand can easily get rid of Android mobile with this very effective app.
- First, download Kingo Root app from here.
- Then you will see the following image by launching the App and launch it. (Mobile Internet Connection must be enabled)
- Now clicking on the One Click Root option in the blue color of the image above will begin to root like the image below.
- You do not have to do anything in this section. You only have to wait some time until the route is done. After the route is completed, Success Message will show the following images.
- If you do so, your mobile route will become the third method.
The fourth method – Route through computer
I have already told people who have computers, of course, will be rooted in this method. Because it is absolutely safe, there is no risk to mobile briquet. This method allows you to root any version of Android. The latest Android Marshmallow version is able to route it effortlessly. So do not delay, but come on the job.
- Download and install Kingo Android Root software on your computer.
- After installing, run the software and show the image as shown below.
- Now you have to do a small job. On the mobile developer options, you must make a mark on Enable USB Debugging. To do this, go to Developer Options from Settings on your mobile. See the following figure:
- Then connect your mobile to your computer via USB cable.
- Once connected, it will automatically download and install the driver automatically. For this, your computer must be connected to the Internet.
- Once the driver is installed, disconnect the computer from the computer and reconnect it will look like the image below.
- Just click on the root here and your mobile will start to root. You do not have to do anything in this. The options below will be shown as route images. (It can take 2-3 minutes to get the route)
- After completing the route, you can click on the Finish Button, if you like the image shown in the picture below.
- Then restart your mobile phone. That’s All