How to hard reset Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max? 2 How to factory reset Apple iPhone 12Pro Max? 3 How to disable passcode? 4 How to restore for defaults Apple iPhone 12Pro Max? How to bypass screen lock Apple iPhone 12Pro Max?
Today I will show you how you can hard reset, factory reset, and master reset of Apple iPhone 12Pro Max easily. After making a hard reset of your mobile, the mobile will be faster and as new. Making a hard reset or factory reset very easy for any mobile users, you can hard reset your mobile in an easy way. I will show you many easy methods to unlock and restoring your mobile. It is very important to learn for all mobile users. See my next step to gather knowledge all about for hard reset or factory reset
Specifications of Apple iPhone 12Pro Max
- The Apple iPhone 12Pro Max release 2020 NOV 13
- ISO 14.1
- Memory Storage 128/256/512 GB and RAM 6 GB.
- Camera: Primary 12 MP/ 12MP/ 12 MP f/1.6, f/2.2, f/2.4, and secondary 12MP f/2.2.
- Chipset Apple A14 Bionic 5nm.
- Displays: Screen regulation 1284*2778 pixels.
- Battery: Li-Ion 3687 mAh, non-removable, fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised), USB Power Delivery 2.0, Qi fast wireless charging 15W
- Colors: Silver, Graphite, Gold, Pacific Blue
- MODEL: A2411, A2342, A2410, A2412
How to Update Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Notice: Backup all important data before you update your Apple iPhone 12Pro Max. Otherwise, after updating the mobile you will lose your important data forever. And you make sure that the mobile battery charge is 80%.
- First, turn on the internet connection in PC or laptop, and MAC
- Therefore, Download iTunes 12.8.2 and install iTunes 12.8.2 on your pc or laptop, and MAC
- Launched the iTunes
- Turn off your Apple iPhone 12Pro Max
- After that press the Power button and Volume Down and connect USB cable mobile to pc together
- Now you will see the iTunes logo on your mobile display.
- Therefore release all buttons.
- Now Click cancel from the pc
- And then click Restore from iTunes
- After that click Restore And Update
- Then Click NEXT
- Therefore click Agree
- And then the file will be downloading
- After downloading the file completely, It takes some time to update and restore your 12 Pro Max.
How to Factory reset iPhone 12 Pro max
you may need the passcode and Apple ID password before resetting erases all content
- Now Go To SETTING =>>GENERAL>> RESET =>> ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTING =>>Erase iPhone ==> Erase iPhone.
- Then Accept all information it will take a few time to finish.
How to soft reset
What is the soft reset? and why need a soft reset. If you noticed your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max totally not working. And you are trying to turn off the mobile but not being turned off. To turn off the 12 Pro Max, you have to use soft reset. To soft reset, the mobile Just presses together with the power button and volume down button for 2 minutes until the turn off the mobile. Done