The hotspot is an important thing for every mobile user. You can easily set up a local area att wireless hotspot on your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra or Plus. You will benefit a lot from the hotspot so you should use it.
If you want to solve the biggest problem of mobile, it will be of great benefit to you. If for any reason you want to share the Internet, Hotspot will be the biggest help to you to share the Internet with any other device.
Wi-Fi hotspots also play a very effective role while opening FRP locks. Also, a big advantage is that you can use WiFi Internet simultaneously on many other mobiles or any device by turning on your mobile hotspot.
What is the benefit of att wireless hotspot
With the help of a hotspot, you can enjoy many benefits. And I am going to briefly discuss what benefits you will get. First of all, if your mobile is FRP locked then you can easily unlock FRP lock with the help of the WiFi Hotspot.
A hotspot is also one of the most effective things for any major mobile update. For example, rooting your mobile with a hotspot can be the best way to benefit. You can also use hotspot internet data when updating your mobile OS. And if you want to share internet data from your mobile to any mobile then you can easily share internet data from your mobile to another mobile with hotspot.
How to Set up a WiFi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra
- first, go to settings
- Thereafter, tap on Connection
- Now tap on mobile hotspot and tethering
- And then tap on Mobile Hotspot And turn on
- Now tap on 3 Dots … the upside from the right corner
- And then tap on configure mobile hotspot
- Network Name (you can change but it is not mandatory)
- Security can be set to WPA2PSK
- Password (you can change but it is not mandatory)
- After changing everything, tap the save button on the bottom right side of your mobile.
How to get internet data from your mobile to other mobile
If you want to share the internet from your mobile to any other mobile you can easily do so through hotspot. And to do this, first turn on the hotspot from your mobile. After turning on the hotspot, turn on the WiFi option of another mobile. If you want a hotspot password after turning on WiFi from another mobile, you can get the hotspot connection by entering the password that you used on your mobile.
If you would like to use Timeout as a specific time, you can use it. This option allows you to keep your WiFi on for a certain period of time. And after this certain time, this hotspot will be closed by itself. If you want to turn on the timeout option, you can see the following steps one by one
- Go to Settings option
- Now tap on Connection
- Then tap on mobile hotspot and tethering
- Thereafter, Tap on mobile hotspot
- Now tap on 3 dots … from right up corner
- And then tap on Timeout settings
- Now select an option such as (Never timeout, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, etc)