factory reset Oppo Realme 2: Oppo Realme 2 full Specifications:- factory reset oppo realme 2, With the factory reset oppo realme 2 or hard reset you can remove pattern lock, pin lock, and all hang will remove from your mobile. Always we are looking all mobile user is facing the same like more problem. I think every mobile user need to learn how can fix the problem use the way. And also I think if you read this article and invest a little time in this it will be profit forever
. Now you can see the mobile all specifications. This mobile release 2018 in August. oppo realme 2 network supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE. Oppo realme 2 Dual SIM, nano, Dual standby Supported. Oppo realme 2 display is ISP LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Oppo realme 2 OS version Is 8.1 Oreo. Oppo realme 2 Internal memory 64GB, 32GB and Ram 4GB,4GB, 3GB. Oppo realme 2 Dual Camera duel 13MP + 8MP autofocus. Oppo realme 2 Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4230 mAh. Oppo realme 2 three Colors available Diamond black, diamond red, diamond blue. Now see the below how to pressed factory reset or hard reset your Oppo realme 2.
Why Need Hard Reset or factory reset Oppo realme 2
Sometimes your Oppo realme 2 touch not working and all mobile very slow. If you forgot your Oppo realme 2 passwords pattern lock or Pin lock after locked your mobile, Then you can reset your Oppo realme 2 pattern lock, pin lock by hard reset or factory reset your mobile. If you are looking your Oppo realme 2 are auto working such as some virus are affected your mobile.
Before hard reset or factory reset Oppo realme 2
Before Hard reset or factory reset your Oppo realme 2. Need 80% your Oppo realme 2 battery charger. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your Oppo realme 2. And Backup also All important data from your Oppo realme 2. Otherwise, after format your Oppo realme 2 all important data you will be lost forever.
How To Hard reset or factory reset Oppo realme 2
- First Turn Off your Oppo realme 2 by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Oppo realme 2.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Oppo LoGo then Release all button and then choose English.
- Then show option then touch wipe data
- And Touch OK
- Then touch reboot and again touch OK.
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset Oppo realme 2
- Turn On Your Oppo realme 2 press by Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Done, Now complete your Oppo realme 2 factory reset.
How to soft reset your Oppo realme 2
When you see your mobile all option not working. mobile is hanging then you can use soft reset your Oppo realme 2. Now longtime press power button if see ok then tap it. after turn off your Oppo realme 2 then again press the power button. now you are done