factory reset Samsung Galaxy A6+, Today I will discuss you how to hard reset and factory reset your Samsung galaxy A6+. How can easily you can hard reset your mobile and get original data restoring in a munites. First I want to discuss the mobile. The mobile release on 2018 in May. The mobile network is LTE/GSM, HSPA. Dual SIM supported Neno or Hybrid. Samsung Galaxy A6+ OS version is 8.0 Oreo. Memory Internal 64/32 GB and 4/3 Gb RAM. Or External Memory up supported 256GB dedicated slot. 4 color is available in the market Black, Glod, Blue, Lavender. The mobile Price is 370 ERU. And the battery is Non-removable Li-lon 3500 mAh. Now I will discourse you about the hard reset or factory reset of Samsung Galaxy A6+
Before factory reset Samsung Galaxy A6+
First, remove SIM card and SD card from your Samsung Galaxy A6+. Because after the hard reset, you will be lost your all-important data and other mobile contacts no from your mobile. And need also battery charge at last 80% and remove Gmail ID from your mobile other ways after hard reset your mobile FRP lock will show.
How To factory reset Samsung Galaxy A6+
- First turn on your Samsung Galaxy A6+ press by the power button.
- Now touch on setting option.
- Then that touch on general management.
- Now touch on reset.
- And then touch on Factory Data Reset.
- Now touch on Reset.
- After that touch on Delete All.
- Now complete Done the factory restore your Samsung Galaxy A6+
How-To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A6+ Mobile
Now see how to Hard Reset of Samsung Galaxy A6+
1. First Turn Off your Samsung galaxy A6+ press by Power button.
2. After that remove SIM Card And SD Card From your Samsung galaxy A6+.
3. Press and hold Together the two button (VOL Up Key, and Power Key) For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your mobile.
4. When you see on your mobile screen No command and see android logo. Now use the volume key and select wipe data/factory reset and press power Button to confirm this option.
5. And use Volume Button for select Yes and press the power button to confirm the option.
6. Then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. And then your mobile will restart.
8. After the restart, your mobile complete done.
how to hard reset or factory reset your mobile by miracle loader or box
First, install Samsung USB driver on your laptop. After that Launce the miracle Loader from your laptop. Now connect your mobile to the laptop with original USB cable. Now scan the mobile port on miracle loader if your mobile connection with the laptop. Now select factory resets and then click Start button. then take a few minutes your mobile will factory reset.