Frp bypass Samsung SM-J600G: For FRP reset your Samsung SM-J600G Seel below all step
- At first Turn on your Samsung SM-J600G, J600f.
- Then when seeing the Start on display.
- Now turn Off your Samsung SM-J600G, J600f and insert a SIM card
- Now turn On your Samsung SM-J600G, J600f mobile
- After that turn on Wifi on Samsung SM-J600G, J600f
- Now touch “Next” and then press together Power button and Volume Up button
- And then touch on the emergency call
- Touch quickly twice time 911 or 112 and quickly twice time tap dial button and quickly twice time touch on the Add call icon
- After that again press the Power button and Volume Up Button to disable talkback option
- And then insert a valid mobile number and save it in your SM j600G, J600f to save the number touch create contact select phone then touch Sat As Contact and type a name and touch save
- Now Touch the contact name witch you save in mobile now and touch massage option
- On message box type www.youtube.com
- And then touch send icon and then touch cancel from option
- Now again touch www.youtube.com after that touch NOT NOW now you see youtube launched on display
- Now select the search box upside and remove old link type won.pe/Ddpgg after that touch go from download side if see any option touch cross icon from downside and touch No thanks and matching the google robots touch on verify and then touch skip ads see any popup touch cross
- Now go to down the website and see QUICK SHORTCUT MAKER APK then Touch upside download icon after that again touch Download and touch CONTINUE touch ALLOW touch OK
- And then now download REMOTE GSMEDGE APK
- Now touch on 3 dots on the top right side and touch Downloads
- Then to install the app’s touch on REMOTE GSMEDGE APK apps touch settings and turn on Allow from the source touchback icon from downside now touch NEXT => NEXT => INSTALL After installing touch Done again install other apps and after installing the quick shortcut Apk open it and then type settings on the search box touch on settings and the touch TRY and the touch on BIOMATTRICK AND SECURITY and then touch Other Security Settings then touch Device Admin Apps after that touch find by device and touch DEACTIVE
- Again back to setting and touch Apps and touch on Google Play Service touch Disable => Disable again back and touch Cloud and Accounts and then touch Account and touch Add account and then touch Google Sign-in there as an any Gmail ID. and touch next touch I agree
- After that Enable Google play service and Active Find my device
- Now Restart your
- And then Press Power button to restart the Samsung Galaxy SM-J600f or J600G
- Now you are DONE
You see this video for more clear knowledge how to Frp bypass Samsung SM-J600G.- mobilestrongreset.com
How to factory reset Samsung SM-J600G, J600f
When you remove FRP lock from your mobile then go to your mobile “settings” option. After that touch “GENERAL MANAGEMENT” and then touch Reset then touch on “factory data reset” after that touch “RESET” then touch DELETE ALL. Now you are done.
How to Safe Frp bypass Samsung SM-J600G J600F
I think every mobile user should know how to safe mobile from FRP lock. It is very easy to safe Samsung SM-J600G, J600f from FRP lock. Every mobile user needs careful before hard reset his mobile. before hard reset your Samsung SM-J600G, J600f at first remove Gmail id from your mobile after removed Gmail id from your Samsung SM- J600g, J600f then you can hard reset your mobile. Now I think you are Safe from FRP lock problem.
How to remove Gmail id from Samsung SM- J600G, J600f
Now see how to remove Gmail ID from your Samsung SM-J600g j600f before hard reset your mobile. Now turn on mobile and go to the “settings” option. Touch on Cloud and Accounts and then touch Account