Why Need Hard Reset Google Pixel 3a
Making a hard reset of mobile really very important part for a mobile user. I think, as a mobile user you need to learn it to fix more and more problems with your mobile. The first time, you will spend some time to learn it. Now I am going to the main points why hard reset your mobile. There are many causes for making hard reset and factory reset mobile. After making a lock, if you forgot the lock. To unlock the lock you have to hard reset the mobile. If your mobile is slow, some apps not working, you are not being able to install apps. To fix the problems make a hard reset or factory reset the mobile. Besides it, restoring your mobile original data or unlock pattern lock and pin lock is the best way to fix that. So now please follow the steps below.
Before Start Hard Reset Google Pixel3a
Before making Hard reset, your Pixel 3a, Need 80% your mobile battery charger. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your mobile. And Backup also All important data from your mobile. Otherwise, after format your mobile all important data will be lost forever.
How To Hard reset Google Pixel 3a
- First Turn Off your Google Pixel3a press by the Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form mobile.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and POWER Button together (Released all button when seeing Fastboot mode on display )
- Now Press volume down button select Recovery mode to confirm it press the power button ( Now you will see no command mode on display)
- The press Power button and latter 2 seconds also press volume up button (never release power button)
- Now select wipe data/factory reset press power button to confirm it.
- And Use Vol Button for select Yes and press the power button to confirm.
- Now select the reboot system now and to confirm it press the power button
- Done. (To complete finish connected wifi internet)
How To Factory Reset
- Turn On Your mobile press by the Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Tap On System
- Now tap on advanced
- Next Tap Reset option.
- Now tap on Erase all data (factory reset)
- And Next Tap Reset Phone.
- Now Tap Erase Everything. (To complete finish connected wifi internet)
How to soft reset
You can easily soft reset your mobile just follow some steps. Very easily you can this. When you are seeing Google Pixel3a totally not working or full hang you can not turn off the mobile press by power button that time uses the soft reset to fix the problem. For a soft reset, you just press the Volume down button and power button together. After a few seconds, your google Pixel 3a will take restart or turn off. Done