Asus Zenfone 5: The Asus Zenfone 5 is the best mobile phone at this time. All people like this mobile. Because the mobile function and all option are very easy for all new user. Before using the smartphone all people should take knowledge about with the mobile. Many people they are buying this mobile. The mobile function is easy but if we know. Sometimes we are using pattern lock and password lock. After few days we forgot the password and pattern lock. Then our mobile need a hard reset for unlocking the mobile password or pattern lock. Before hard reset, your mobile device removes SD card SIM card from your mobile. And backup all mobile data otherwise all mobile data will delete. The mobile internet browsing also very faster. When we are using the mobile some problem sometimes showing. If you’re mobile when you are using that time hang or not working any option. Touch is not working. Sometimes we are using pattern lock, password lock and after few days we forgot the password then should hard reset your mobile. Many people they don’t know how to solve it. It is very easy to do but if you don’t know that is very hard for you. Most of the people they don’t have enough knowledge about android mobile. I think every people should know about knowledge of android mobile hard reset system. Sometimes your mobile is running and not installing any software and some file does not delete then you can factory format your mobile phone.
How To Hard reset Asus Zenfone 5
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
- Press And hold VOL+ Button, HOME Button and POWER Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
4. And when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. And Use Vol Button for select Yes– Delete all user Data and press the power button to confirm the option. (notice: when you select Yes– Delete all user Data and press power button then shows message lost your Phone all data.)
6. Wait for a few time for resetting your Phone then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
See more video tutorials Of bypass unlock FRP unlock
7. And your phone will reboot.
8. After rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
See also more video tutorials remove FRP lock and google bypass
How To Soft reset your mobile phone
When we are using the mobile phone We are looking our mobile suddenly not working. Touch is not working and is hand then we are thinking maybe our mobile has damage we are going to mobile service shop but I want to say first you can try to solve this problem it himself take a few time then again put the battery on your mobile phone and then power on If the problem has solved so done .If it is not working then you can hard reset or factory reset the mobile. If the mobile phone it not working then you can firmware the mobile phone just download the flash file from internet and try it if not working then maybe the mobile parts is the problem.
How to factory reset your mobile
- First power on your mobile phone.
- Then go to setting menu.
- Now tap backup & reset.
- Then tap reset phone.
- Now if want to code enter code and then erase everything.
- Then complite done.