Hard Reset BlackBerry Aurora, Recovery Mode, Pattern Lock remove, Remove Pin lock and hanging problem, factory restore, faster reset device. The BlackBerry Aurora is the best mobile phone at this time. This mobile release 2017 in March. Dual SIM Supported in this mobile. The display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The mobile OS version Is 7.0 Nougat. Internal memory 32GB and Ram 4GB, Dual Camera 13MP + 8MP autofocus.Battery Li-lon 3000mAh, 3 Color mobile able in the market Black, Silver, Gold. Chipset Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425, CPU Quad-Core 1.4 GHz CortexA-53.Network GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
Why Need Hard Reset BlackBerry Aurora
Sometimes your blackberry aurora touch and mobile slow working or maybe some options auto working. if although you are using the Pattern lock or password lock and after few days you forgot the pattern lock or password lock then need reset your mobile.
Before Reset BlackBerry Aurora
Before the reset, your BlackBerry Aurora, Need 80% your mobile battery charger. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your mobile. And Backup also All important data from your mobile. Otherwise, after format your mobile all important data you will be lost forever.
How To Hard Reset BlackBerry Aurora
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and POWER Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen blackberry LoGo then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select English press Power Button to confirm this option.
- Then show option then select wipe data and cash press power button to confirm it.
- And Use Vol Button for select Yes and press the power button to confirm the option.
- Wait for a few time for resetting your Phone then select reboot.
- After rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
How To Factory Reset Blackberry Aurora
- Turn On Your mobile press by Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Tap On Back & reset
- Next Tap Factory data reset.
- And Next Tap Reset Phone
- Now Tap Erase evening
- Done, Now complete your mobile
How to soft reset your mobile
It is also very important for your mobile. But it is not more tough work for you. It is very easy to do. Now the question is when you use the Soft reset and why. Now, I am discussing this. Sometimes, When you are seeing that your mobile suddenly not working by any causes may be overloaded apps or memory full. Besides, your mobile RAM creased or unfortunately error any apps than mobile not working you can not turn off your mobile press by the power button. Don’t worry about the problem You just press the Volume Down button and power button together a long time after that your mobile restart or turn off. Now you are Done. Thanks