hard reset BlackBerry Motion, reset blackberry, blackberry factory reset, reset pattern lock, new blackberry, reset pin lock, reset the password, recovery mode active. .The BlackBerry Motion is the best mobile of all in one. This mobile release 2017 in December. Singel SIM ( nano or hybrid) Supported on this mobile. The display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. water-resistant up to 1 meter for 30 minutes. The mobile OS version Is 7.1 Nougat. Internal memory 32GB and Ram 4GB, Dual Camera 12MP + 8MP autofocus.Battery Li-Lon 4000mAh, 1 Color mobile able in the market Black.Chipset Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 625, CPU octa-Core 2 GHz CortexA-53.Network GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
Why Need Hard Reset BlackBerry motion
If you forgot the password or pattern lock then need hard reset your mobile. if your mobile slow working or making some hang or automatic some apps start then need hard reset your BlackBerry Motion mobile.
Before Start BlackBerry Motion
Before hard reset your mobile phone need backup all data from your mobile. because after hard reset your mobile you lost your all-important data forever. need also 80% charge on the mobile battery. remove Gmail id from your mobile for save your mobile from FRP lock. Remove Sim Card And SD card from your mobile phone.
How To Hard Reset BlackBerry Motion
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
- Press And hold VOLUME UP Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen blackberry LoGo then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select English press Power Button to confirm this option.
- Then show option then select wipe and reset >> Wipe all data press power button to confirm it.
- And Use Vol Button for select Yes and press the power button to confirm the option.
- Wait a few time before resetting your Phone then select reboot.
- After rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
How To Factory Reset Blackberry Motion
- Turn On Your mobile press by Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Tap On Back & reset
- Next Tap Factory data reset.
- And Next Tap Reset Phone
- Now Tap Erase evening
- Done, Now complete your mobile factory reset.
How to soft reset your Blackberry Motion
Many people don’t know what is soft reset and why to use it. But soft reset is a very important part of your mobile. I think you should learn it. After you learn it you can fix some simple work very quickly. Why it soft reset your Blackberry Motion. When you see your mobile not work fully hang then you have to soft reset your mobile. After complete hang just you press volume down button and power button together a long time until restarting your mobile. after restart your Blackberry Motion now you are Done.