Why Need Hard Reset Google Pixel 2 XL
Hard reset is very important part for mobile as a mobile user you should lean it. If you using any mobile then you should learn it to save your mobile from the mobile maker. Just Waste a little time to learn it which will profit forever. Now the talk is why hard reset your mobile. There have many causes but some causes I am showing here. Number one is if you have forgotten the mobile lock that to reset the lock you have to hard reset your mobile then your mobile will unlock. And also if you are looking some apps properly not working or you are getting some massage on mobile display which sudden restarts your mobile or slowing your mobile. Besides it, restoring your mobile original data you must do this.
Before Start Hard Reset Google Pixel 2 XL
Before Hard reset, your Pixel 2 XL, Need 80% your mobile battery charger. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your mobile. And Backup also All important data from your mobile. Otherwise, after format your mobile all important data you will be lost forever.
How To Hard reset Google Pixel 2 XL
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and POWER Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Recovery Bootloader then press the quick volume UP Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode Then press volume UP and Power Button to confirm this option.
- Then show option then select wipe data/factory reset press power button to confirm it.
- And Use Vol Button for select Yes-Delete all user data and press the power button to confirm the option.
- Wait for a few time for resetting your Phone then select reboot system now.
- After rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
How To Factory Reset
- Turn On Your mobile press by Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Tap On Back & Reset.
- Next Tap Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Tap Reset Phone.
- Now Tap Erase Everything.
- Then You are Done.
How to soft reset
You can easily soft reset your mobile just follow my some text. Very easy to do this. When you see your Pixel 2 XL totally not working or full hang you can not turn off the mobile press by power button that uses the soft reset. For a soft reset, you just press the Volume down button and power button together. After a few seconds, your Pixel 2 XL will take restart or turn off. Then you are done. If your problem please comment me. thanks