Why Need Hard Reset Google Pixel 4a
There are many reasons why you need to do a hard reset from your mobile. If the mobile is locked, and you forget the lock, you have to do a hard reset to unlock it. To solve the mobile slow problem, you have to do a hard reset from the mobile. A hard reset is required to restore the mobile. To fix the problem of apps error, the mobile has to be hard reset.
Before Start Hard Reset Google Pixel 4 a
Before making a Hard reset the google pixel 4 a, Need 80% mobile battery charger. And remove the SIM card from the mobile. after that Backup, all important data from the mobile, Otherwise, after a hard reset mobile you will be lost all important data forever.
How To Hard reset Google Pixel 4 a
# How to hard reset Google Pixel 4 a? #How to unlock Google Pixel 4 a? #how to master format Google Pixel 4 a?
- First Turn Off your Google Pixel 4 a press by the Power button.
- Remove SIM Card Form mobile.
- Press And hold the VOLUME DOWN Button and POWER Button together (Released all button when seeing Fastboot mode on display )
- Now Press the volume down button select Recovery mode to confirm it press the power button ( Now you will see no command mode on display)
- The press Power button and latter 2 seconds also press the volume up button (never release the power button)
- Now select the Factory Data Reset press the power button to confirm it.
- Now select the reboot system now and to confirm it press the power button
- Done. (To complete finish connected wifi internet)
How To Factory Reset
#How to factory reset Google Pixel 4 a? #How to restore Google Pixel 4 a?
- Turn On Your mobile press by the Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Tap On System
- Now tap on advanced
- Next Tap the Reset option.
- Now tap on Erase all data (factory reset)
- And Next Tap Reset Phone.
- Now Tap Erase Everything. (To complete finish connected wifi internet)
How to soft reset
How to soft reset Google Pixel 4 a?
A soft reset is very easy, you can do it very easily. The reason for doing a soft reset is that if the mobile hangs, you have to do a soft reset to solve it. For a soft reset, you just press the Volume down button and power button together. After a few seconds, your Google Pixel 4a will take restart or turn off. Done