How to hard reset HTC 10Hard reset is a very important thing for every mobile user. If you know this job, you can solve most of the problems of mobile yourself. This is very easy to do. I think any mobile user can easily do this on their own. Learn the hard reset task yourself and keep your mobile healthy from the hands of a mechanic
That is why it is vital for you to know the hard reset, to restore the mobile, to open the forgotten lock, and to solve the slow mobile problem. If you know this work, you can unlock any forgotten lock of mobile.
Also if your mobile is working very slow then it is possible to solve the problem very easily by hard resetting your mobile. The problem that you may be suffering from is that the error message appears on the display after a little at a time, it is very important that you hard reset the mobile to solve this kind of problem.
How to Hard Reset HTC 10
How to hard reset HTC 10, How to unlock mobile, Restore mobile, Apps error remove, networking problem solution.
Before starting a hard reset of the mobile, there are some things you need to keep in mind. First, remove the SIM card and SD card from the mobile. backup all important data from mobile otherways you will lost all important data after a hard reset. You make sure that the mobile battery charge is 80%. After doing these tasks you can start the hard reset work
- first, Turn Off your mobile. ( please remove SIM card And SD card from your mobile).
- Now press and hold together VOL– and POWER button For 10 sec.
- Therefore use the volume button to select Reboot to bootloader and confirm it by POWER key.
- After that select Boot To recovery mood and confirm it by POWER key.
- When you see an exclamation point on your mobile screen quickly press VOL + and POWER button.
- Then release VOL + and the POWER button.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset and confirm it by the power button.
- And then select Reboot To recovery mode.
- Finally, select the “reboot system now” and confirm it by power key.
- Hopefully, the work has been completed successfully
How to factory reset
How to factory reset HTC 10, remove a crash file, slow mobile solution,
- First, turn on your mobile and go to Settings>> Backup and reset
- Now go To Reset Phone >>Erase all data.
- After that tap OK
- Yes, you have done the job.
Soft reset your HTC 10
How to soft reset HTC 10, In this chapter, I will discuss the mobile soft reset. The easiest task of mobile is to do soft reset but it is a very effective thing for any mobile use. If you know this job, you can solve the problem of your mobile hanging.
Here’s how to fix it if your mobile hangs. Just a long time press together the Volume down button and power button. Release all buttons when you see that your mobile is going to turn off. Hopefully, you have been able to solve the problem