How To Hard Reset HTC One m9. How a hard reset do you benefit from? Actually, A hard reset always able to fixes your mobile’s 80% problem. You can solve so many problems by using a hard reset. By doing a hard reset, you will able to unlock forgotten pattern lock, Password lock, Pin lock, fringer lock, etc. And what more, you can restore the mobile data. In addition, if you see a mobile network problem, first you do a hard reset.
Your mobile might happen an error message of apps. If you are getting an apps error message on display, first you can do a hard reset.
The mobile slow problem may be on your mobile, so first do a hard reset to fix the problem. For any kind of problem, you should be making a hard reset or factory reset then a decision for the next step. If you are unable to solve the problem after making a hard reset, you must go to the mobile mechanic shop.
Specification HTC One m9
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- OS: Android 5.0, up to 7.0, Sense UI 7
- Display: Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Memory: 32GB
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2840 mAh battery, Fast charging 18W
- Color: Amber Gold, Gunmetal Gray, Silver/Rose gold, Gold/Pink, Pink
How To Hard Reset HTC One m9
Before starting a hard reset you should remember the first mobile battery charge. You make sure that the mobile battery charge is 80%. And backup all important data from your mobile and Remove SIM card and SD card. (note: because of a hard reset, you may lose all important data after a hard reset)
- First, Turn off the mobile press by the power button. ( please remove SIM card And SD card from your mobile).
- Now press and hold together VOL– and POWER button For a few times.
- After that use volume key and select Reboot to bootloader and confirm it by POWER key.
- Therefore select Boot To recovery mood and confirm it by POWER key.
- When you See exclamation point on your mobile screen quickly press VOL + and POWER button.
- Then release VOL + and the POWER button.
- And then select wipe data/factory reset and confirm it by the power button.
- Thereafter select yes–delete all user data and confirm it POWER key
- Now select “reboot system now” and confirm it by power key.
- Yes, Now you have done it.
How to factory reset
First, turn on your mobile and then go to Settings>> Backup and reset >>Reset Phone >>Erase all data. Now tap OK and then Done.
How to soft reset HTC One m9
Soft reset very important subject for a mobile user. You will able to solve the hang problem from your mobile by doing a soft reset. Very easily you can soft reset on your mobile. Why do we a soft reset to mobile?
When we are seeing a mobile hanging problem, we are making a soft reset to fix the problem. Basically, after suddenly hang your mobile, we can not Power off the mobile by pressing the power button, That’s why you have to soft reset your mobile to turn off.
Just press Together Volume Down and Power button for 50 sec. Release all buttons when you will be seeing the mobile are going to restart.