HTC Touch Pro2 How To Hard Reset HTC Touch pro2 hard reset. HTC Touch pro2 Smartphone is the latest mobile Phone in this time. Many people are using a phone. And latest Os lollipop version and all function. HTC mobile Touch screen is super LCD3 capacitive power system. This phone using Hi-HD video supported and very smooth color, very nice regulation.When we are using the Smartphone, Sometimes the mobile making all function is hanging then we are making the soft reset. When we are buying this mobile that time we don’t know How to solution a small problem. Sometimes our mobile making password lock, pin lock, and pattern Lock. After few days we forget the lock then we have to need hard reset the Smartphone. When The problem you are facing Then you can solve it by a factory reset. See more video another mobile phone Suas as your mobile is Google Lock, FRP lock and google bypass lock no problem you just click here. many people don’t know How to Solve your google lock, bypass lock, and FRP lock removes by USB So please click hare to see this video.
HTC Touch Pro2 Now Going To Hard Reset HTC Touch pro2
Notice: When we are going to hard reset our mobile phone At first we have to need backup all mobile data in our SD card. And remove SD card and SIM card from our mobile phone, Because after hard reset our mobile phone maybe you’re mobile all important data will be lost. So before hard reset your mobile phone backup your mobile data.
- Before hard reset, your mobile phone Turn Off your mobile. ( please remove SIM card And SD card from your mobile).
- Now press and hold together Call button + End button+ and POWER button For a few time.
3. Now select by Volume key Reboot to bootloader and confirm it by POWER key.
4. Now select by VOL– Boot To recovery mood and confirm it by POWER key.
5. When you See exclamation point on your mobile screen quickly press VOL + and POWER button .
6. Now release VOL + and POWER button.
7. Then select wipe data/factory reset and confirm it by the power button.
8. Now select yes–delete all user data and confirm it POWER key
9. Now select “reboot system now” and confirm it by power key.
See more video tutorials google bypass and FRP lock
How to factory reset:
Now turn on your mobile and go to Setting>> Backup and reset
Now go To Reset Phone >>Erase all data.
now go to Now tap OK and then Done .
How To soft reset your mobile phone
When we are using the mobile phone We are looking our mobile suddenly not working. Touch is not working and is hand then we are thinking maybe our mobile has damage we are going to mobile service shop but I want to say first you can try to solve this problem it himself take a few time then again put the battery on your mobile phone and then power on If the problem has solved so done .If it is not working then you can hard reset or factory reset the mobile. If the mobile phone it not working then you can firmware the mobile phone just download the flash file from internet and try it if not working then maybe the mobile parts is the problem. When we are using the mobile phone then we are looking some hang or touch or another function is not working. So then you can just open the back cover your phone and remove the mobile battery for few minute. And again put the battery may be the mobile is ok now.