Hard reset Huawei nova 2s, factory reset android, reset Phone, app lock, Applock, phone lock, unlocked android phones, unlock my device, lock my phone. Today I will share you why we are using hard reset or factory reset our mobile there has much reason. Stap by Stap I will show you show you how to hard reset and all original factory reset your Huawei nova 2s .actualy why need hard reset just flow all reason such as slow your Huawei nova 2s, not working touch, software not installed, some file not deleting, Some virus affected. if you are seeing same likes problem showing on your mobile then need hard reset or factory reset your mobile, and also when you forgot your pattern lock or password lock then also need hard reset your Huawei nova 2s. Now follow up all steps from below.
Some Specification Of Huawei nova 2s
The mobile network supported GSM / HSPA / LTE.Mobile Os version is 8.0 Oreo, Internal Memory 128 Gb and 6 Gb Ram Or 64 Gb Memory And 4 GB Ram External memory support 265 GB. Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3340mAh, Camera Primary 20MP, And Secondary 16 Mp. five Color is available in the market Black, Gray, Red, Rose Gold, Light Blue.
Before Hard reset Huawei Nova 2s
Before hard reset, Huawei Nova 2s, need at list 80% battery charge on your mobile battery. Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile. Backup all important data from your mobile. Other ways you will be lost all important from your mobile. Remove Gmail account from your mobile other ways after hard reset or factory reset your Huawei Nova 2s FRP lock will show on your mobile display. How to remove Google Gmail account from your mobile. Go to mobile setting option => Tap on account => Tap on Google ==> See there Gmail Id Tap this Id ==> Upside to corner 3 dot will show tap this ==> tap Remove Account. The Google Gmail Id will remove from your mobile then you are safe form FRP Lock.
How To Hard Reset Huawei Nova 2s
1. First Turn Off your Huawei Nova 2s by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And also SD Card Form your Huawei Nova 2s.
3. Press And hold VOL+ Button, Home Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release power button when to vibrate your Huawei Nova 2s.
4. And when you see on your screen Huawei Logo then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. Now choose Wipe data/ factory reset for confirming it by Power Button.
6. Again choose Wipe data/ factory reset for confirming it by Power Button
7. Then Select reboot system now confirm by power button
6. Then take few minutes to reboot your Huawei Nova 2s. Now finish all step for the home screen.
How To factory reset your Huawei Nova 2s
- First turn on your mobile phone.
- Then go to setting menu.
- Then select advanced setting and tap this option.
- Now choose Reset All Setting and tap it.
- Then tap Reset All setting.
- Now tap Reset All Setting.
- Now complete done your mobile.