How to hard reset Lava Flair Z1 and factory reset factory reset: factory reset lava Z1: Lava Flair Z1 it very nice and latest mobile in this time. Many People are using this mobile. Every mobile has some problem when we are using. Android mobile same like computer function are using in this mobile. When we are using the mobile sometimes we are looking making some hang that time we are using soft reset. If the mobile affected by virus then we are using hard reset. and when we are looking the mobile memory storage Full other problem users as we can not install software, then we are using factory reset. Sometimes we are making password lock, pattern lock, and pin lock that time we also using hard reset the Lava Flair Z1. It is really very easy system every man can do it if Follow this instruction.Notice: When we are going to hard reset our mobile phone At first we have to need backup all mobile data in our SD card. And remove SD card and SIM card from our mobile phone, Because after hard reset our mobile phone maybe you’re mobile all important data will be lost. So before hard reset your mobile phone backup your mobile data.
how to soft reset lava Flair Z1:
When we are using our mobile set sometimes our mobile phone making hang.
1. Just turn off your mobile phone and remove your battery and again put into your battery.
2. Now turn on your mobile phone
Now your mobile is may be ok it is soft reset solution
How to factory reset your lava flair Z1:
1. At first turn on your mobile phone.
2. Now go to setting option then go to backup and reset menu and tap this option.
3. Now you go to factory data reset and tap this option.
4. Last tap reset device option.
5. Now Tap deletes all / erase everything takes few minute your mobile all data will delete, and your mobile will reboot.
after rebooting your mobile, your mobile will successful factory reset.
How To hard reset Lava Flair Z1:
At First, remove SIM card And SD card from your mobile
1. Now press and Hold VOL+ and POWER button.
2. When you see system recovery mode then release all button.
3.Now select by VOL – or VOL+ wipe data / factory reset and confirm it by POWER key.
4. Now select Yes– delete all user data and confirm it by POWER key.
5. now select reboot system now and confirm it tap POWER key.
after rebooting your mobile now complete done your mobile
How to soft reset the mobile
When we are using the mobile phone We are looking our mobile suddenly not working. Touch is not working and is hand then we are thinking maybe our mobile has damage we are going to mobile service shop but I want to say first you can try to solve this problem it himself take a few time then again put the battery on your mobile phone and then power on If the problem has solved so done .If it is not working then you can hard reset or factory reset the mobile. If the mobile phone it not working then you can firmware the mobile phone just download the flash file from internet and try it if not working then maybe the mobile parts is the problem. When we are using the mobile phone then we are looking some hang or touch or another function is not working. So then you can just open the back cover your phone and remove the mobile battery for few minute. And again put the battery may be the mobile is ok now.