How To Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe K5. You can easily hard reset and factory reset your mobile, without having trouble. Actually, why you are going to a hard reset and factory reset. Basically, there are many reasons for doing a hard reset and factory reset. In your mobile, Most of the problems you can solve by making a hard reset or factory reset. More than 80% of mobile users are going to a mobile mechanic shop to fix the problem. But, are you know that about 70% of mobile problems you can solve by doing a hard reset or factory reset.
Now the talk is, What type of problems will you able to solve by making a hard reset and factory reset? Now I am going to the main point of a hard reset or factory reset. You will able to unlock your mobile lock if you have forgotten the lock.
Also, you can solve the mobile network problem, mobile slow working, mobile extra crashing file problem, Apps error notification problem, etc.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Specifications
The mobile phone camera is primarily using 13-MP and secondary 5 MP LED and Autofocus light. The mobile Network type is GSM/HSPA/LTE, Dula SIM, and micro SIM. Memory internal 16GM, 2GB RAM, and External memory UP to 32 GB. Battery 2750 mAh removable battery. The mobile phone Silver and Gold color using.
how to hard reset Lenovo Vibe K5
Before starting a hard reset, you have to backup all the important data from your mobile. And it is also important that Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile. And make sure that the mobile battery charge is 80%.
- first, Turn Off your mobile phone by POWER button
- Now Press and hold Together VOL+ and POWER button for 10 seconds.
- After that Release all key when you see recovery option on the screen.
- Now Use volume key to Select Wipe data/ factory reset and confirm it by POWER key.
- Thereafter select by Yes–delete all user data and confirm it by POWER key.
- And then select the reboot system now confirm it by POWER key.
- Now I hope you have done it
How to factory reset your mobile
- First, turn on your Lenovo Vibe K5. And now Go to SETTINGS>> Back And Reset>> Factory Data reset. After that tap on Reset Phone. Therefore tap erases everything now.
- Yes, now you have Done it.
How to soft reset Lenovo Vibe K5
A soft reset is a very important part of a mobile user. Basically, It is very simple work for a mobile but very important. Now the questions are, Why will you use the method? Moreover, soft reset using to remove mobile hanging. When you see your mobile is hanging suddenly and you can not turn off the mobile press by power button then you have to soft reset the mobile.
For doing a soft reset. Just press and hold together the Volume down button and Power button for 50 sec and release all buttons when you see the mobile is going to restating.