How To Hard Reset Lenovo A1000. There are various reasons for a hard reset or Lenovo factory reset. One of the best reasons is that you have to hard reset the mobile to unlock the mobile. If for any reason, forget the mobile lock a few days after locking the mobile, you can unlock it by hard reset. Any type of lock you can unlock by it such as pattern lock, Pin lock, Face lock, Fringer lack, and password lock, etc. To restore the data of the mobile, it is very important to hard reset the mobile.
I have given three solutions here, One is Hard reset, the Second is Factory reset and the third is Soft reset. You can factory reset your mobile for restoring the mobile. If you see any apps error problem on mobile, you can factory reset the mobile to fix the problem. Your mobile might be slow for any reason, by a factory reset, it can be fixed.
Sometimes we are looking that some mobile is making a network problem and the internet is not working properly. So you can a factory reset to fix that. After making a factory reset it might fix.
How To hard reset and Lenovo factory reset A1000
Before making a hard reset make sure that the mobile battery charge is 80%. And also backup all important data from your mobile. It is very important that after making a hard reset your mobile you will lose all the necessary from mobile.
1. First, turn off your Lenovo A1000 and remove the SIM card and SD card Form your mobile.
2. Now press And hold together the three buttons ( volume UP, Volume Down, and POWER button) for 10 seconds.
3. Thereafter, Release the all button when you will see a recovery option on display.
5. Now select wipe data/factory reset and confirm it by the POWER button.
7. And then select yes– delete all user data.
6. Now select the reboot system now and confirm it pres the POWER button.
Now you Done
How to factory reset Lenovo
Note: before starting a factory reset backup all important data and remove the SD card and SIM card from the mobile. and also make sure that the battery charge is above 70 or 80%.
- Go to the mobile settings option
- Now tap on Backup and reset
- Therefore, tap on Factory data reset
- After that, tap on Reset Phone
- At last, tap on erase everything
How To Soft reset Lenovo
For a simple reason, you have to need a soft reset to fix a simple problem. Basically, Lenovo factory reset and soft reset have some different methods. So why for soft reset, When you see your mobile have hanged, and you can not turn off the mobile Press the power button, that time you have to do a soft reset to fix the problems. To turn off the mobile just press together the power button and volume down button for a long time. After rebooting your mobile, Release all buttons. Done