Why Need Hard reset Motorola Moto G5S
Sometimes your Moto G5S touch and mobile slow working or maybe some options auto working. if although you are using the Pattern lock or password lock and after few days you forgot the pattern lock or password lock then need hard reset your mobile.
Before Hard Reset Motorola Moto G5S
Before Hard reset, your Moto G5S, Need 80% your mobile battery charger. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your mobile. And Backup also All important data from your mobile. Otherwise, after format your mobile all important data you will be lost forever.
How To Hard reset Motorola Moto G5S
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and POWER Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Recovery Bootloader then press the volume button and Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode Then press volume UP and Power Button to confirm this option.
- Then show option then select wipe data/factory reset press power button to confirm it.
- And Use Vol Button for select Yes-Delete all user data and press the power button to confirm the option.
- Wait for a few time for resetting your Phone then select reboot system now.
- After rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
How To Factory Reset Motorola Moto G5S
- Turn On Your mobile press by Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Tap On Back & Reset.
- Next Tap Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Tap Reset Phone.
- Now Tap Erase Everything.
- Then Completed Hard Reset.