Why Hard reset Motorola Razr 5G
The main reasons for the hard-resetting mobile. Slow mobile fixing, to unlock mobile, Apps Error problem, to clean crash file, etc.
Before Hard Reset Motorola Razr 5 G
There are some things you should be aware of before starting a hard reset. First of all, you have to have 80% of the battery of your mobile. Second, all important data must be backed up or you will lose all data forever after a hard reset.
How To Hard reset
1.How to hard reset Motorola Razr 5 G? 2.how to unlock mobile? 3.how to restore mobile? 4.how to format mobile? 5.How to unlock pattern lock?
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
- Press And hold together the VOLUME DOWN Button and POWER Button For 10 Second and release the Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- Now select Recovery Mode by pressing the volume button to confirm press the power button
- After that, you will see No command on the display
- Now press together Volume up and Power button for 2 sec (When seeing recovery option on display, release all button )
- Then use the volume button and select wipe data/factory reset press the power button to confirm it.
- And Use Volume Button and select the factory data reset then press the power button to confirm it.
- Therefore select the reboot system now and press the power button to confirm it.
- Yes, you have done the job
How To Factory Reset Motorola Razr 5 G
How to factory reset Motorola Razr 5G
- Turn On Your mobile press by the Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Tap On Back & Reset.
- Next Tap Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Tap Reset Phone.
- Now Tap Erase Everything.
- you have done the job