Hard reset Nokia 5: The Nokia 5 is the best mobile phone at this time. This mobile release 2017 on
July. Dual SIM Supported in this mobile.The display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The mobile OS version Is 7.1.1 Nougat. Internal memory 16GB and Ram 2GB, Dual Camera 13MP + 8MP autofocus
Why Need Hard reset Or factory Format your Nokia 5
Sometimes your Nokia 5 touch not working, and mobile slow working or maybe some option auto working.if although you are using the Pattern lock or password lock and after few days you forgot the pattern lock or password lock then need hard reset your mobile. If you forgot your mobile password or pattern lock then first need hard reset your Nokia 5. after hard reset your Nokia 5 the password or pattern lock will reset.
Before Hard reset Nokia 5
Before hard reset your Nokia 5 mobile. Remove SIM card And SD card from your mobile. And backup All mobile data such as mobile contact no or other notepad data. And also Need 80% battery charge.If everything is better than you can start your mobile hard reset.
- First Power off your mobile press by the power button.
- Then press Volum Down or power button Then after a few second release all button then you see Android logo on your mobile display then press Volum Down button then you see the boot mode menu.
3. Now you choose Recovery mode go to recovery option press Volume button and power button together.
4. Then choose from factory mode Wipe data/ factory reset confirm it by the power button.
5. Now select Yes–delete all user data then confirm it by the power button.
6. Then choose reboot system now and for confirm it by the power button.
7. After complete your all stape then the hard reset will be done.
How To factory reset your mobile
- First Power on your mobile phone.
- Then go to setting menu.
- Now tap about then tap Backup&reset your phone.
- Then tap factory data reset then tap reset device.
- After reboot your mobile then your mobile is done
see this video you get better knowledge