How to Hard reset Nokia 6.2: Today my topic is how to hard reset and factory reset and unlock Nokia 6.2 mobile. Why you will make your mobile hard reset. What Kind of Problems Can You Solve By A Hard resetting? There are many mobile users who do not know or don’t try to how to fix the mobile problem himself. So I guess if you look at the article by the end, it will be easier for you. Which you will benefit from seeing till the end. You will be able to unlock mobile, Pattern lock remove, PIN lock, finger lock removes from Nokia 6.2. also, if making hangs the mobile, you can hard reset the mobile. You can fix also, unfortunately, apps not working by hard reset or factory reset mobile. So To compile fix the problems see my below all staps.
Specifications of Nokia 6.2
- This Nokia 6.2 release 2019 in October
- Network GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- SIM: Nano-SIM Supported.
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- OS: version 9.0 Pie.
- Memory: Internal memory 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB and RAM 3GB/ 4GB/ 4BG, external memory supported up to 512GB.
- Camera: Triple 16MP/ 8MP/5MP autofocus and secondary 8MP.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh.
- Colors: available Ceramic Black, Ice
Why Need Hard reset
Now the question is? Why hard reset your Nokia 6.2? If your mobile locked and maybe you have forgotten the lock. For restoring mobile data. The mobile is very slow. Some installed apps perfectly not working. New apps not installing. Internet browsing problems. etc Abot Nokia mobile.
Before starting Hard reset
Before starting HardReset of Nokia 6.2
- Need 80% battery charge.
- And remove the SD card and SIM card from Nokia 6.2.
- First, back up all data from Nokia 6.2. Otherwise, you will lose all important data after Hard reset.
How To Hard reset Nokia 6.2
- First Turn Off Nokia 6.2 Press by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Nokia 6.2
- Connect a mobile charger cable to mobile
- Now Press And hold together VOLUME UP and Power Button For 10 Second. And when you see ‘no command logo’ on display, right that time you will release all button.
- Now press the Power button and then with together after 2-second press Volume Up Button then you will get recovery option on display.
- Select wipe data/ Factory reset to confirm that press power button
- And Select Yes and confirm that press again the power button
- Now select reboot system now and to confirm that press power button
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset
- Turn On Your Nokia 6.2 C press by Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Now you are Done
How to soft reset
When you see Nokia 6.2 totally not working mobile has hanged. You can not turn off your Nokia 6.2. For fixing the problem longtime press power button and volume down button together. After turn off or restart your Nokia 6.2 again press the power button. After that, if you see the problem has been solved. So you have done. Otherways you have to firmware your mobile.