How to hard reset Nokia 8. It is very important you should learn it. Allways you have to need it. I think every mobile user should learn it to fix his mobile himself. Many mobile users don’t know how to hard reset mobile. It is very easy that any mobile user can do it easily. How can give you profit the hard reset? If you see your mobile not working. To unlock mobile, and remove crash from mobile use hard reset. The factory reset is same important for Nokia8.
Every mobile user should learn how to hard reset and factory reset mobile. If you learn it. you can fix the problem without a maker. You have to safe mobile from FRP lock. After hard reset sometime you will face the FRP lock problem. Remove Gmail Id from Nokia8. Now hard reset and factory reset nokia8. Now your mobile safe from FRP lock. To remove Gmail Id from Nokia 8. Just go to the settings option of mobile and find out the account and google. Now will get there a Gmail id remove it now you safe.
Specification of Nokia 8
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Os: 7.1.1 upgrade 9.0
- Display: ISP LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Memory: Internal 64/128 GB and RAM 4/6 GB and External up 1TB
- Camera: Primary 13/13 MP and secondary 13MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3090 mAh
- Color: Steel, Tempered Blue, Polished Blue, Polished Copper
What you should first
- Make sure that 80% charge on the battery
- Need USB data cable or mobile charger
- Remove SIM card and SD card
- Backup All data from Nokia 8
How to Hard Reset Nokia 8
How to hard reset Nokia8. first, must back up all data from mobile. Otherways after hard reset you will lose all important data from mobile. And Remove the SIM card and SD card from Nokia 8. 80% battery needed.
- First, turn off the mobile press by the power button
- Remove the battery and insert again in the mobile
- Now press volume up button and connect mobile charger port to mobile.
- You see no command mode and logo
- Now press the Power button and quickly press the volume up button
- Now select wipe data /factory reset by volume button to confirm press power button
- Select yes option choose by volume button and press power button to complete it.
- Now select Reboot system now to confirm press power button
How To factory reset Nokia8
- First Power on Nokia 8
- Now go to the settings menu.
- Tap about and tap reset your phone.
- Show a warning message on your mobile.
- Now tap yes.
5. Mobile will reboot.
How to Soft Reset Nokia 8
Now the question is. what is the soft reset? Sometime you will face some problem with mobile you can not fix the problem. The problem is very normal. you can fix himself. What is the problem? mobile totally not working or hanging. To fix the problem just press volume down button and power button together. wait a few minutes. Nokia 8 will reboot now Done.
to see this video how to hard reset Nokia 8 practically