How to hard reset Nokia c3? Hard reset is a very important subject for any mobile. Hard reset works great for solving many types of mobile problems. Any mobile user will be able to easily solve most of the problems of his mobile by hard reset. If you have this knowledge, you can solve many problems of mobile on your own without going to the mobile maker.
You need to do a hard reset to restore the mobile. You have to hard reset to unlock the forgotten lock. Any slow mobile, you can easily solve the problem by hard reset. You will also be able to solve many more problems such as more crash problems, network problems due to software, etc.
Specifications of Nokia c 3
- This Nokia c 3 release 2020 in august
- Network GSM/ HSPA/ LTE.
- SIM: Singel Nano-SIM or dual SIM standby.
- Display: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- OS: version 10.
- Memory: Internal memory 16GB/ 32GB, external memory supported microSDXC.
- RAM 2GB/ 3BG
- Camera: 8MP autofocus and secondary 5MP.
- Battery: Removable Li-lon 3o50 mAh.
- Colors: available Nordic blue, Sand gold
Why Hard reset Nokia c3
There are many reasons for hard reset; among them, a hard reset is a very important matter to restore the mobile. If you forget the lock after locking, you have to do a hard reset to unlock the mobile. To solve the problem of the mobile app error, you have to do a hard reset from mobile. So, a hard reset is a king to solve mobile problems.
Before starting Hard reset
Before starting HardReset of Nokia c 3
- Need an 80% battery charge.
- And remove the SD card and SIM card from Nokia c 3
- First, back up all data from Nokia c 3 Otherwise, you will lose all important data forever after a hard reset.
How To Hard reset Nokia c3
#how to hard reset Nokia c 3. #How to unlock Nokia c 3? #How to restore Nokia c 3.
- First Turn Off Nokia c 3 Press by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Nokia c 3
- Now Press and hold together VOLUME Down and Power Button For 10 Second. Release all button when seeing recovery option
- Therefore Select Recovery mode by volume button to confirm it press the power button.
- After that, you see no command android logo.
- Now press the Power key and Volume up key together.
- And then, select wipe data/ Factory reset to confirm that press the power button
- Therefore, Select Yes and confirm that press again the power button
- after that select reboot system now and to confirm that press the power button
- Now you have done it.
How To Factory Reset
#how to factory reset Nokia c 3. #How to reset the device?
- Turn On Your Nokia c 3 press by the Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Now you are Done
How to soft reset
If the Nokia c3 has hung, you have to use a soft reset to fix it. For fixing the problem, you have to press together the power button and volume down button for 80sec. After the mobile is restarted, hopefully, your problem has solved. If the problem is not solved even after a soft reset, other-ways you have to firmware the mobile.