Hard Reset Oppo A7: When you forgot you Oppo A7 Password, PIN lock, Face lock, Pattern lock, then you can use hard reset Oppo A7. When you are looking your Oppo A7 is very slow or not working then you can hard reset your mobile. If you are looking your Oppo A7 is very slow working or auto working some apps then also you can hard reset or factory reset your Oppo A7. I think you should learn how to hard reset and factory reset your Oppo A7 safely use your mobile
. Now you can see the mobile all specifications. This Oppo A7 release 2018 in November. Oppo A7 network supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE. Oppo A7 Dual SIM, nano, Dual standby Supported. Oppo realme 2 display is ISP LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Oppo realme 2 OS version Is 8.1 Oreo. Oppo A7 Internal memory 32/64GB and Ram, 3/4GB external memory supported 256GB. Oppo A7 Dual Camera duel 13MP + 2MP autofocus and secondary 16MP. Oppo A7 Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4230 mAh. Oppo A7 three Colors available Dazzling Gold, Rose Pink, Glazing blue. Now see the below how to pressed factory reset or hard reset your Oppo A7.
Why Need Hard Reset Oppo A7 or factory reset
Sometimes your Oppo A7 touch not working and all mobile very slow. If you forgot your Oppo A7 passwords pattern lock or Pin lock after locked your mobile, Then you can reset your Oppo A7 pattern lock, pin lock by hard reset or factory reset your mobile. If you are looking your Oppo A7 are auto working such as some virus are affected your mobile.
Before hard reset or factory reset Oppo A7
Before Hard reset or factory reset your Oppo A7. Need 80% your Oppo A7 battery charger. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your Oppo A7. And Backup also All important data from your Oppo A7. Otherwise, after format your Oppo A7 all important data you will be lost forever.
How To Hard reset Oppo A7
- First Turn Off your Oppo A7 by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Oppo A7.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Oppo LoGo then Release all button and then choose English.
- Then show option then touch wipe data
- Again press the power button
- And Touch OK
- Then touch reboot and again touch OK.
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset Oppo A7
- Turn On Your Oppo A7 press by Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Done, Now complete your Oppo A7 factory reset.
How to soft reset your Oppo A7
When you see your mobile all option not working. mobile is hanging then you can use soft reset your Oppo A7. Now longtime press power button if see ok then tap it. after turn off your Oppo A7 then again press the power button. now you are done