How to Hard Reset Oppo A7. If you have forgotten Oppo A7 Password, PIN lock, Face lock, Pattern lock. To unlock your mobile you can use a hard reset. If you see your A7 is very slow or not working. Now you could Hard-reset your mobile. If your mobile is very slow working or auto working some apps. Now you can hard reset your A7. I think you should learn how to hard reset and factory reset your A7 safely.
Now you can see the mobile all specifications. This A7 release 2018 in November. A7 network supported GSM/ HSPA/ LTE. Oppo A7 Dual SIM, nano, Dual standby Supported.
display is ISP LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Oppo OS version Is 8.1 Oreo. A7 Internal memory 32/64GB and Ram, 3/4GB external memory supported 256GB. Oppo A7 Dual Camera dual 13MP + 2MP autofocus and secondary 16MP. A7 Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4230 mAh. A7 three Colors available Dazzling Gold, Rose Pink, Glazing blue. Now see the below how to pressed factory reset or hard reset your A7.
Why Need Hard Reset Oppo A7
- Sometimes your Oppo A7 touch not working and all mobile very slow.
- If you have forgotten your mobile passwords, pattern lock or Pin lock after locked your mobile.
- Now making hard-reset your A7 to unlock the mobile.
- if you are looking your Oppo A7 are auto working, If your mobile has affected by some virus.
Before start Hard-reset
What you should, Before Hard-reset your A7?
- Need 80% your A7 battery charger.
- And remove SD card Or SIM card from your Oppo A7.
- Backup All important data from your mobile.
- Remove Gmail id from mobile to safe mobile from FRP lock. (note: It is very important for you )
- After formated your A7, you will lose all the important data forever.
How To Hard reset Oppo A7
- First Turn Off your Oppo A7 by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Oppo A7.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and Power Button. Press hold about 10-second until vibrate the mobile and release all button After vibrated.
- Now you see on your screen Oppo LoGo Release all button and choose English.
- Then show option then touch wipe data
- Again press the power button
- And Touch OK
- Touch reboot and again touch OK.
- Now you successfully have done.
How To Factory Reset
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Done, Now complete factory reset of A7.
How to soft reset
If you will see the A7 are all option not working.The mobile is hanging, now use soft-reset your A7. Now longtime press holds the power button and tap on ok. After turn off A7 again press the power button. Done Now