Hard Reset Oppo A71: The Oppo A71 is the best mobile phone at this time. This mobile release 2017 on September. Dual SIM Supported in this mobile.The display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The mobile OS version Is 7.1 Nougat. Internal memory 16GB and Ram 3GB, Dual Camera 13MP + 5MP autofocus
Why Need Hard reset Or factory Format your Oppo A7
Sometimes your Oppo A7 touch and mobile slow working or maybe some option auto working.if although you are using the Pattern lock or password lock and after few days you forgot the pattern lock or password lock then need hard reset your mobile.
Before Hard Reset Oppo A7
Before Hard reset, your Oppo A7, Need 80% your mobile battery charger. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your mobile. And Backup also All important data from your mobile. Otherwise, after format your mobile all important data you will be lost forever.
How To Hard reset Oppo A7
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and POWER Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Oppo LoGo then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select English press Power Button to confirm this option.
- Then show option then select wipe data and cash reset press power button to confirm it.
- And Use Vol Button for select Yes and press the power button to confirm the option.
- Wait for a few time for resetting your Phone then select reboot.
- After rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
How To Factory Reset Oppo A71
- Turn On Your mobile press by Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Tap On Back & Reset.
- Next Tap Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Tap Reset Phone.
- Now Tap Erase Everything.
- Done, Now complete your mobile factory reset.