Hard reset Oppo K1: K1 full Specifications:- Hard reset K1, With the factory, remove pattern lock, pin lock, and all hang will remove from your mobile. After a hard reset, your mobile get restore original settings. If you are looking for your mobile locked or you can not unlock mobile or forget the password or PIN. If you learned it you can fix quickly never need to go mobile maker shop. I think you should learn it.
. Now you can see the mobile all specifications. This mobile release 2018 in October. Network supported GSM/ CDMA/HSPA/ LTE. SIM: Dual SIM, nano, Dual standby Supported. Oppo K1 display is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Oppo K1 OS version Is 8.1 Oreo. The Oppo K1 Internal memory 64GB and Ram 4/6GB. Oppo K1 Dual Camera dual 25MP + 16MP autofocus. The Oppo K1 Battery Non-removable Li-Lon 3500 mAh. Oppo K1 three Colors available red, blue. Now see the below how to pressed factory reset or hard reset your Oppo K1.
Why Need hard reset Oppo K1
Sometimes your Oppo K1 touch not working and all mobile very slow. If you forgot your K1 passwords pattern lock or Pin lock after locked your mobile, Then you can reset your K1 pattern lock, pin lock by hard reset K1. If you are looking your Oppo K1 are auto working such as some virus are affected your mobile.
Before hard reset or factory reset K1
Before Hard reset K1. Need 80% your Oppo K1 battery charger. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your Oppo K1. And Backup also All important data from your Oppo K1. Otherwise, after format your Oppo K1 all important data you will be lost forever.
How To Hard reset K1
- First Turn Off your Oppo K1 by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Oppo K1
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Oppo LoGo then Release all button and then choose English.
- Then show option then touch wipe data
- And Touch OK
- Then touch reboot and again touch OK.
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset Oppo K1
- Turn On Your Oppo K1 press by Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Now you are Done
How to soft reset your Oppo K1
When you see your mobile all option not working. mobile is hanging then you can use soft reset K1. Now longtime press power button if see ok then tap it. after turn off your Oppo K1 then again press the power button. now you are done