Hard Reset Oppo R11s: Oppo R11s full Specifications:- Hard Reset Oppo R11s, Recovery mode, reset factory, reset the password, Very faster hard reset your Oppo R11s, Reset PIN Lock, Password lock, Pattern Lock. The Oppo R11s is the best mobile phone at this time. This mobile release 2017 on November. Network supported GSM/ HSPA/ CDMA/EVDO/ LTE. Hybrid Dual SIM Supported in this mobile.The display is AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The mobile OS version Is 7.1.1 Nougat. Internal memory 64GB and Ram 4GB, Dual Camera duel 20MP + 16MP autofocus. Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3200mAh. 4 Colors available red gold black rose.
Why Need Hard reset Oppo R11s
Sometimes your Oppo R11s touch and mobile slow working or maybe some option auto working. If although you are using the Pattern lock or password lock and after few days you forgot the pattern lock or password lock then need hard reset your mobile.
Before Hard Reset Oppo R11s
Before Hard reset, your Oppo R11s, Need 80% your mobile battery charger. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your mobile. And Backup also All important data from your mobile. Otherwise, after format your mobile all important data you will be lost forever.
How To Hard reset Oppo R11s
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Oppo LoGo then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select English press Power Button to confirm this option.
- Then show option then select wipe data and cash reset press power button to confirm it.
- And Use Vol Button for select Yes and press the power button to confirm the option.
- Wait a few time for resetting your Phone then select reboot.
- After rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
How To Factory Reset Oppo R11s
- Turn On Your mobile press by Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Tap On Back & Reset.
- Next Tap Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Tap Reset Phone.
- Now Tap Erase Everything.
- Done, Now complete your mobile factory reset.