Hard Reset Oppo Realme 1: Oppo Realme 1 full Specifications:- Hard Reset Oppo Realme 1, Recovery mode, reset factory, reset the password, Very faster hard reset your Oppo Realme 1, Reset PIN Lock, Password lock, Pattern Lock. The Oppo Realme 1 is the best mobile phone at this time. This mobile release 2018 in may. Network supported GSM/ HSPA// LTE. Hybrid Dual SIM, nano, Dual standby Supported in this mobile. The display is AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The mobile OS version Is 8.1 Oreo. Internal memory 128GB, 64GB, 32GB and Ram 6GB,4GB, 3GB Dual Camera duel 13MP + 8MP autofocus. Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3410mAh. 4 Colors available Diamond black, Solar red, Moonlite silver.
Why Need Hard Reset Oppo Realme 1
Sometimes your Oppo Realme 1 touch and mobile slow working or maybe some option auto working. If you forgot your password after locked your mobile you can reset your mobile password by hard reset your mobile. You can remove your mobile virus use hard reset your mobile.
Before Hard Reset Oppo Realme 1
Before Hard reset, your Oppo Realme 1, Need 80% your mobile battery charger. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your mobile. And Backup also All important data from your mobile. Otherwise, after format your mobile all important data you will be lost forever.
How To Hard reset Oppo Realme 1
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Oppo LoGo then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for touch English.
- Then show option then touch wipe data
- then again touch wipe data/keep SMS contact and Photo
- And Touch OK
- wait and see wiped successfully then touch OK
- Then touch reboot and again touch OK.
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset Oppo Realme 1
- Turn On Your mobile press by Power button.
- Now Go To Setting Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Now touch OK
- Done, Now complete your mobile factory reset.