How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro: Easy hard reset solution. When we are buying Samsung smartphone mobile we don’t know how to hard reset the Samsung phone. Sometimes we are making password and pattern lock on our mobile. After few days we forgot the password. Sometimes our mobile making hangs by the game or installs heavy software than mobile may be hanging then we can use soft reset our Samsung mobile. When we are looking our mobile is not working means all option is fully slow then we can use factory reset. All time same like the problem may be facing, all mobile user. Most of the people they don’t know about hard reset solution. It is very easy all people can do it easily. No need software just follow all step by step. Remember before hard reset or factory reset your mobile phone please removed SD card and SIM card from your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro smartphone. Here you get all easy solution Now and days every people too many mobile users and it is very necessary and essentials for all.
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy grand Prime All step are to Follow
1. First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
3. Press And hold VOL+ Button, HOME Button and POWER Button For 10 Second and release PowerButton when to vibrate your Smartphone.
4. and when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. And Use Vol Button for select Yes– Delete all user Data and press the power button to confirm the option. (notice: when you select Yes– Delete all user Data and press power button then shows message lost your Phone all data.)
6. Wait for a few time for resetting your Phone then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
See more video tutorials Of bypass unlock FRP unlock
7. and your phone will reboot.
8. after rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
see also more video tutorials remove FRP lock and google bypass
How to Soft reset your mobile device
When we are using the mobile phone We are looking our mobile suddenly not working. Touch is not working and is hand then we are thinking maybe our mobile has damage we are going to mobile service shop but I want to say first you can try to solve this problem it himself take a few time then again put the battery on your mobile phone and then power on If the problem has solved so done .If it is not working then you can hard reset or factory reset the mobile. If the mobile phone it not working then you can firmware the mobile phone just download the flash file from internet and try it if not working then maybe the mobile parts is the problem.