A mobile user encounters many problems while using mobile so it is vital to know how to do a hard reset. A hard reset basically solves most of the problems on mobile. The most common problems when using your Samsung Galaxy c9 are forgetting the lock of the mobile, network problems, slow down of the mobile, not installing new software on the mobile, and many other problems. If for some reason you forget the lock after locking the mobile, you need to hard reset your mobile to unlock the lock.
The locks you can unlock are pattern lock, password lock, pin lock, finger lock, face lock, etc.
You can hard reset your mobile to fix any kind of app error related message. If there is a problem with the mobile network, you can first use a hard reset on your mobile to make sure that it is a software problem or a hardware problem.
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy c9
When you are ready for a hard reset, first you ought to back up all important data from your mobile. And also you must make sure that the mobile battery charge is 80% and Remove SD card and SIM card. Now press and hold
- First, turn off the mobile press by the power button
- Now together with the VOL+ key and HOME button and POWER button for 10 seconds.
- Then you will see No commend display
- Now press together Volume+ and power button together
- After that select wipe data/ factory reset and confirm it by POWER button.
- And then select yes and confirm it by POWER button.
- Therefore select the reboot system now and confirm it by POWER button.
- Now complete done your mobile
How to factory reset
- Go to settings
- Then tap on Backup & reset
- After that tap on the reset device
- Now tap on Erase Everything
Soft reset Samsung Galaxy c9
If you know how to do a soft reset, the problem that you can solve with your mobile is to bring the mobile to normal mode from the hang of the mobile. You can easily remove hang from your mobile in a few times. Why is this important for you? For this problem, when you will be suffering, that time you can not turn off the mobile using the power button.
At that time, you have to use a soft reset to fix the problem. A soft reset is very easy so any mobile user will be able to do it very easily. We have noticed that most of the mobile is getting hang while using the mobile without any reason sometimes. And then you can’t turn off the mobile even after trying a lot. And the easiest way to do this is to do a soft reset which brings your mobile to normal mode in an instant.
How to soft reset the mobile?
Just press together the Power button and Volume down button for 40 sec. After a gatting restart, you are done.