Hopefully, you will benefit a lot by making a mobile hard reset. If you lock your Samsung Galaxy J1 and forget that lock then you can unlock your mobile by hard reset. Basically you can solve many problems of mobile-only by hard reset of mobile. In order to keep the speed of the mobile good, if you hard reset the mobile after a few months, the mobile will be a good speed. Mobile hard reset is a very easy thing and it has many benefits.
We will now discuss the issues that can be resolved by hard reset. Many times you lock pattern lock, pin lock, password lock, face lock, or finger lock on your mobile phone, and after a while, you may forget that you need to hard reset the mobile phone to unlock it.
You may have noticed a lot of times when you install new software and after installing the apps error message comes to your mobile and you need to hard reset your mobile to solve that problem. In addition to this, after installing any new software, the mobile can work slowly, but to solve that problem, the mobile has to be hard reset.
And besides hard reset here you can solve many problems by factory resetting your mobile and that is also what I have given here. You can do a factory reset on your mobile if you have any network issues or problems using the internet, maybe the problem can be solved.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Specifications
- The network is GSM, HSPA, LTE.
- Memory is internal 8 GB, 1 GB RAM. External is up to 256 GB.
- The camera is backside 5 MP and autofocus. the front camera is 2 MP.
- Battery removes able Li-lon 2000mAh
How To hard reset Galaxy J1
Before you start work, break up all the data you need from your mobile, and remove the SIM card and SD card from the mobile, otherwise you will lose all your data forever after a hard reset.
- First, turn off your mobile and remove the SIM card and SD Card.
- Now press and hold VOL+, HOME and POWER button for 10 seconds. Release all buttons When you see recovery option on mobile display
- After that, select wipe data/factory reset and confirm it by POWER key
4. Therefore, select Yes– Delete all user data and confirm it by power key.
5. Now select the Reboot system now and confirm it by power key.
6. I hope You have Done
How to factory reset J1
- Go to settings option
- And then tap on Backup and Reset
- After that tap on Factory Data Reset
- Now tap on Reset Device
- And then tap on Erase Everything
How to soft reset mobile
The reason for the soft reset of your mobile is when your mobile hangs for some reason and you can’t turn it off using the power button even if you want to turn off and then you have to do a soft reset to do it at that moment. To soft reset, the Samsung Galaxy J1, just press the Power button and Volume down button together for long times. Release all the buttons when you see mobile is to be restarting. I hope you have done it.