Hard reset plays a big role in keeping a mobile well. A mobile user gets many benefits by doing a hard reset. Basically, you can solve most of the problems of your Samsung Galaxy j2 through a hard reset. Most of the mobile users are deprived of the hard reset benefits. And because of not knowing the hard reset, a mobile user faces many problems and that is why a mobile mechanic enjoys this advantage. Knowing this simple task will save you money and time.
Let’s talk about the benefits that you will get by doing a hard reset. If you forgot the lock after locking the pattern on the mobile, a hard reset is required to unlock the lock. Also, you can unlock the mobile through any type of lock hard reset.
It is often seen that many apps come with error messages on display due to mobile apps error and you can hard reset your mobile to solve this problem. And you can solve the same thing differently, and that is the factory reset if you want. You can use the factory reset for restoring the mobile system.
Sometimes you may find that your mobile is working slow and you can factory reset your mobile to solve this problem. If for some reason you are having trouble installing new apps on your mobile, you can do a factory reset.
If you want to use your mobile well, you need to know these things well, then hopefully you will be able to use your mobile very well. So let’s first know the rules of hard reset
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy j2
Before making a hard reset and factory reset you have to backup all important data. Other ways you might lose all the necessary data forever. And make sure that the mobile battery charge is 80% or more.
- First, turn off your mobile press the power button. And remove the SIM card and SD card from your mobile.
- Thereafter, press and Hold together VOL(+), HOME, And POWER Button for 10 seconds.
3. After that, release all buttons when you see the Samsung logo on the mobile screen
4. Now select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm it by the Power button.
5. Then select Yes– delete all user data and confirm it by power key.
6. Now select the Reboot system now and to confirm by the POWER button.
7. Complete Done
How to factory reset J2
- Go to the mobile settings option
- After that, Tap on Backup & Reset
- And then tap on Factory Data Reset
- Now tap on Reset Device
- And Now tap on Erase Everything
How to soft reset Samsung Galaxy j2
A soft reset is basically used for a very simple task on mobile. And this simple thing can be of great benefit to you at times, so I think you need to know this thing. The reason for a soft reset is that if for some reason your mobile phone hangs and you can’t turn it off in any way by pressing the power button, you can use a soft reset. And the way to do this soft reset is to first press and hold the power button and volume down button together for 20 seconds or more. And when you see that the mobile is turned off and restarting, release all the buttons. I hope you have got the solution. If you feel any problem for solving the problem, you can comment to us we will try our best to solve the problem as soon as possible.