How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5. Now I am talking about a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy J5. Making a Hard reset is a very simple thing. When we are using any smartphone, sometimes we are facing some trouble. Sometimes we forget the pattern lock or Pin lock that we have used. As we might have forgotten the lock after a few days, we have to hard reset the mobile to unlock it. Besides, we can restore all mobile data by a hard reset.
Many mobile users are not thinking about that. But I think it is a very necessary part of a mobile user. Because of that not only unlocked a mobile but also your can solve any installed apps error. If your mobile is very slow working or the mobile touch working slowly, you can make a hard reset to solve the problem.
Samsung Galaxy j5 specifications
Network Technology – 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE. BATTERY – Removable Li-ion 2600 mAh battery. COMMS- WLAN-Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot. Bluetooth- v4.1, A2DP. GPS– Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS. Radio – Fm radio, RDS, Recording. USB– Micro USB. SOUND- loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack, mp3, vibration, ringtone. CAMERA- Primary 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash, 28mm, F/1.9. secondary 5MP, LED flash, 23MM, F/2.2. SIM- Single micro-SIM, Dual SIM micro SIM, Memory – external up to 256, browser – HTML5, now I will show you how to hard reset Galaxy J5
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 2016
Note: before making a hard reset, the Mobile battery should have an 80% charge.
1. First Turn Off your mobile by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
3. Press And hold VOL+ Button, HOME Button, and POWER Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
4. And when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. And Use Vol Button for select Yes– Delete all user data and press the power button to confirm the option. (notice: when you select Yes– Delete all user data and press power button then shows message lost your Phone all data.)
6. Wait for a few time for resetting your Phone then select the reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. And your phone will reboot.
How to soft reset
Soft reset also a very important thing for a mobile user. You need to have a little bit of knowledge about it. When do you use a soft reset? basically, When you see that your mobile is hanged, you have to soft reset your mobile to get the normal mode. So, now we are going to the soft reset solution. After hanging your mobile, You just press the power button and the Volume down button for a long time. Release all buttons when you see that your mobile is rebooting. After that, your mobile will be normal.