Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active: Today I will show You hard reset solution of Samsung S8 Active ( SM-G892A). Many people they don’t know how to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active( SM-G892A). When we are Using Samsung Galaxy S8 Active phone. Sometimes we are using pattern lock, password lock. After a few days, we forgot this password and pattern lock. Very easy system all people can Reset the pattern lock and password very easily. Samsung Galaxy S8 Active is the latest mobile at this time. Many people use the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active every option is very easy for all users. Hard Reset Galaxy S8 Active ( SM-G892A).knowledge is very important for all user.
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
remove the SIM card and SD card from your mobile phone. Because after hard reset your Galaxy S8 Active You will be lost your all-important data and other mobile contacts no. And need also battery charge at last 80%
How To factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active press by the power button.
- Now tap on settings option.
- Then tap on general management.
- Now tap on reset.
- Then tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on Reset Device.
- Then Tap on Delete All.
- Now complete Done the factory restore your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active ( SM-G892A).
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Active All step is to Follow
1. First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And SD Card From your Smartphone.
3. Press and hold Together with the three-button (VOL Up Key, Bixby Key, and POWER Key) For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
4. And when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. And use Volume Button for select Yes– Delete all user data and press the power button to confirm the option. (notice: when you select Yes– Delete all user data and press power button then shows message lost your Phone all data.)
6. Then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. and your phone will reboot.
8. after rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.
How to soft reset
There is one cause of soft resetting your mobile. Very easily you can soft reset your mobile now I will clear you right now. If your mobile totally not working full mobile or touch not working. You can not turn off your mobile press by power button then to fix the problem just press the Volume down button and power button together for a few seconds. After that, your mobile will restart. Now your are Done.