Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy SM-G532F Grand Prime+Plus: Today I will show You hard reset solution of Samsung Galaxy SM-G532F Grand Prime+ Plus. Many people they don’t know how hard reset Samsung Galaxy SM-G532F Grand Prime+ Plus. When we are buying Samsung SM-G532F Galaxy Grand prime+ plus phone. Sometimes we are using pattern lock, password lock. After few days we forgot this password and pattern lock. Very easy system all people can Reset the pattern lock and password very easily. Samsung galaxy grand prime+ plus is the latest mobile in this time. Many people use this Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime+ plus. SM-G532F Samsung Galaxy prime+ plus every option is very easy for all users.Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy SM-G532F Grand Prime+Plus knowledge is very important for all user.
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy SM-G532F Grand Prime+Plus
remove SIM card and SD card from your mobile phone.Because after hard reset your Samsung Galaxy SM-G532F Grand Prime+plus You will be lost your all important data and other mobile contacts no. And need also battery charge at last 80%.
How To factory reset Samsung Galaxy SM-G532F Grand Prime+Plus
- First turn on your Samsung Galaxy SM-G532F Grand Prime+Plus press by the power button.
- Now tap on setting option.
- Then tap on general management.
- Now tap on reset.
- Then tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Now tap on Reset Device.
- Then Tap on Delete All.
- Now complete Done the factory restore your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime+ plus SM-G532F
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Mobile
Samsung Galaxy grand Prime+ plus SM- G532F All step is to Follow
1. First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
2. Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Smartphone.
3. Press And hold VOL+ Button, HOME Button and POWER Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
4. and when you see on your screen No command then press the Power button. Sometimes shows recovery mode for select option VOL- Button for select wipe data/factory reset and power Button to confirm this option.
5. And Use Vol Button for select Yes– Delete all user Data and press the power button to confirm the option. (notice: when you select Yes– Delete all user Data and press power button then shows message lost your Phone all data.)
6. Then select reboot system now and press Power Button.
7. and your phone will reboot.
8. after rebooting your phone your smartphone complete OK.