hard reset Sony Xperia R1 Plus, MasterFormat, recovery mode, pattern lock, android recovery mode, reset factory, pattern lock remove, reset the password. Today I will show you how can easily hard reset your Xperia R1 Plus mobile. You can hard reset or factory reset originally in a short time your Sony Xperia R1 Plus.why we are using hard reset or factory reset our mobile when our mobile not working torch not working, mobile is hanging and forgot the pattern lock or password lock, then need reset factory must. After affected any virus just hard reset the mobile.
Some Specification Sony Xperia R1 Plus
The mobile network supported GSM / HSPA / LTE. Mobile Os version is 7.0 oreo, Internal Memory 32, and 3 Gb Ram Or 16 Gb Memory And 2 GB Ram External memory support 265 GB. Battery Non-removable Li-Po 2620mAh, Camera Primary 13MP, And Secondary 8 Mp. five Color is available in the market Black, Silver.
Before start hard reset
You make sure that the mobile battery has 80% charge. Remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile. Backup all important data from your mobile. Other ways you will be lost all important from your mobile. Remove Gmail account from your mobile other ways after hard reset your Xperia R1 Plus FRP lock will show on your mobile display. How to remove Google Gmail account from your mobile. Go to mobile setting option => Tap on account => Tap on Google ==> See there Gmail Id Tap this Id ==> Upside to corner 3 dot will show tap this ==> tap Remove Account. After completing it you will safe from FRP lock.
How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia R1 Plus
- First Turn Off your Sony Xperia R1 Plus by Power button.
- Remove SIM and SD Memory card from the mobile
- Now Press And hold Volume up and Home Button and Power Button For 10 Second. Release all button after vibrating
- You see sony logo on display that press power button and volume down button
- Now choose Wipe data/ factory reset for confirming it by Power Button.
- Again choose Wipe data/ factory reset for confirming it by Power Button
- 7Now, select reboot system now confirm by it the power button
- It will take few minutes to reboot your Sony Xperia R1 Plus.
Now you are Done
How To factory reset your Sony Xperia R1 Plus
- First, turn on your mobile phone.
- Now go to the settings menu.
- Then select Back & reset and tap this option.
- Now choose factory data Reset and tap it.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Now tap Erase everything.
- You are Done