hard reset Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra, recovery mode, backup and restore, pattern reset, pattern lock reset, password lock remove, pin remover. Today I will show you how can easily hard reset your Sony XA2 Ultra mobile. You can hard reset or factory reset originally in a short time your Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra,.why we are using hard reset or factory reset our mobile when our mobile not working torch not working, or you forgot your mobile password and pin lock or pattern lock, then need hard reset factory must. If mobile is affected by some virus may be attacked by hijack virus. if you are seeing the problem then first try hard reset.
Some Specification Of Hard reset Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra
GSM / HSPA / LTE The mobile network support. the Mobile Os is 8.0 oreo, Internal Memory 32/64, and 4 Gb Ram External memory support 265 GB. Battery Non-removable Li-Po 3580mAh, Camera Primary 23MP, And Secondary 16 Mp. four Color is available in the market Black, Silver, gold, blue.
Before Hard reset Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra
You make sure that mobile battery 80% charge. Remove SIM and SD card from the mobile. Backup all important data from mobile. Other ways you will be lost all important from your mobile. Remove Gmail account from your mobile other ways after hard reset your Xperia XA2 Ultra FRP lock will show on your mobile display. How to remove Google Gmail account from your mobile. Go to mobile setting option => Tap on account => Tap on Google ==> See there Gmail Id Tap this Id ==> Upside to corner 3 dot will show tap this ==> tap Remove Account. After Remove Gmail ID you all safe from FRP lock.
How To Hard Reset Xperia XA2 Ultra
1. First Turn Off your Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra by Power button.
2. Remove SIM and SD card from the mobile.
3. Press And hold VOL+ Button, Home Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release the power button when to vibrate your Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra.
4. After seeing the Sony logo on display. Just press the power button and volume down button together and when seeing recovery mode then releass all button.
5. Now choose Wipe data/ factory reset for confirming it by Power Button.
6. Again choose Wipe data/ factory reset for confirming it by Power Button
7. Now select reboot system now confirm by the power button
6. It will take few minutes to reboot your Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra.
How To factory reset your Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra
- First, turn on your mobile phone.
- Now go to setting menu.
- Then select Back & reset and tap this option.
- Now choose factory data Reset and tap it.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Now tap Erase everything.
- Now complete done your mobile.