SONY Xperia Z5 is the latest mobile in this time. The sony Ericsson mobile OS is android lollipop v5.1.1 and V6.0 marshmallow. Marshmallow updates farmwear file able to do it.The mobile touch screen is very fast and camera quality is very nice. Everything is ok but the problem is We don’t know how hard reset the mobile. Sometimes we are using pattern lock, password lock and pin lock are used in This mobile. and also Hanging our mobile, unfortunately, APP making hang the mobile. And Sometimes we are browsing the internet that Time may be attracted your mobile phone. At last, I Want to say When This problem you are looking for your mobile. That Time We have to Hard Reset and factory reset our mobile. Before just TurnOff Your mobile phone and remove SIM card and SD card From your mobile phone. See video click From Here. See more video google bypass and FRP lock CLICK HERE. The mobile OS is very Hi sensitive and extra option using. The mobile RAM and processor and is Top level category So every people like this mobile.
SONY Xperia Z5 How To reset SONY Xperia Z5
Notice: When we are going to hard reset our mobile phone At first we have to need backup all mobile data in our SD card. And remove SD card and SIM card from our mobile phone, Because after hard reset our mobile phone maybe you’re mobile all important data will be lost. So before hard reset your mobile phone backup your mobile data.
1.First turn Off your mobile by press POWER button. And remove SIM card and SD card from your mobile.
2. Now Turn On your mobile Go To Settings then go to backup & Reset.
3. Now select Factory Data Reset and then reset the phone.
4. Now select Erase Everything and your all mobile data will Erase.
5. Now your mobile will reboot and then complete done your factory reset .
See also more video tutorials of google bypass or FRP remove
How To Hard Reset second method
When we are using the mobile phone We are looking our mobile suddenly not working. Touch is not working and is hand then we are thinking maybe our mobile has damage we are going to mobile service shop but I want to say first you can try to solve this problem it himself take a few time then again put the battery on your mobile phone and then power on If the problem has solved so done .If it is not working then you can hard reset or factory reset the mobile. If the mobile phone it not working then you can firmware the mobile phone just download the flash file from internet and try it if not working then maybe the mobile parts is the problem.
- At First, you Download Sony Xperia PC tools from this URL Click Here http://support.sonymobile.com/gb/xperia-companion/
- Now Install the software and run it.
- Next, you See on your monitor screen 4 option.
4. Select Support Zone New Now Click start.
5. Then Wait for this processing install appropriate add-on
6. Now See next windo 3 option.
7. Now go to phones/tablet software update click start
8. Now select repair my phone/tablet
9. Now follow all information and Now take a few minute and processing your software for search.
10. then choose your phone or tablet model number and connect your mobile to your PC.
- First POWER button on
- Now type your mobile keypad button *#*#7378423#*#*
- the menu option will show mobile screen.
- Now From the menu select customization settings >> Reset customization
- For confirming the option ” data will be cleared and factory data reset will platform”.
- Apply the option reset customization and reboot.
- Now complete Done.