Hard reset and factory data reset is a very important part of android mobile. Hard reset and factory reset is lake a mobile mechanic. By making a hard reset, you will be able to solve a lot of problems without a mobile mechanic. As you are using Symphony i20, Many kinds of problems may be facing while using the mobile.
By doing a hard reset, factory reset, you will be able to unlock any forgotten lock. For restoring mobile, you have to hard reset or factory reset the mobile. It is not only for unlocking but also you will be able to solve other more problems.
slowing mobile can solve by making a hard reset and factory reset. For doing a default setting you have to factory reset your mobile.
Sometimes you are facing the that is Apps error massager send to display from your mobile system. It is very boring for a mobile and mobile user. For this reason, you are unable to use the mobile. So to solve the problem making a hard reset or a factory reset the mobile.
The sanctification of Symphony i20
The symphony i20 released date is 28 September 2016. And battery 2500 mAh removable Li-poly talk time 10 hours. Network 2G- GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 and 3G- WCDMA 1900, 2100. SIM Card Dual Slot, Micro sim supported. Display ISP capacitive touchscreen 5″ HD and 1280*720 pixels. camera primary 8 MP (3264*2448) Px, Autofocus Zoom up to 4x, Secondary 5MP 1280*720 LED light. Memory 1GB, internal 8 GB, external up to 64 GB micro SD card. OS Android 6.0 processor 1.3 GHz Quad-core, CPU Mali 400 MP2 500MHz.
How To Hard Reset Symphony i20
Before starting a hard reset or factory reset you should remove the SD card and SIM card from the symphony i20.
- First, turn OFF your mobile phone.
- Now press and hold VOL+ and POWER button for 10 seconds, when you see the recovery mode on display release all button.
- Then Select Recovery by Volume Up Button And Confirm it by Volume Down Button.
- Therefore you will See the command logo on a mobile display.
- After that Press Together Volume up+ Power Button.
- Now Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset to confirm by the power button.
- Then select Yes– Delete All User Data Confirm by the power button.
- Now select the reboot system now Confirm by the power button.
- You have Done it
How To Factory Data Reset The mobile
- First, turn on the mobile
- Go to Settings option
- Then tap on Backup & Reset
- Now tap on Factory data reset
- And then tap on Reset Device
- After that tap on Erase Everything
- You have Done it!
How to soft reset the Symphony i20
Due to mobile hang, you have to soft reset the mobile to solve the problem quickly. It is very easy, I hope, you can do it without a gatting problem. Basically, When do you soft reset a mobile? You will do it just for hanging a mobile.
When you see your mobile is making hang, you just press the power button and Volume down button for 45 sec. after Restarting the mobile then release all buttons. Now you have Done it.