You can solve many problems of mobile by hard reset. So I think the hard reset is a very important part of a mobile. You can solve many problems with this hard reset and we will discuss what those problems are.
Problems that can be solved are forgotten locks such as pattern lock, pin lock, password lock, and finger lock, etc.
Also, other problems that you can solve are apps error, this is a common problem, after installing any bad apps on your mobile, apps error message may come on your mobile display, and to solve this problem you need to hard reset your mobile.
In fact, if your mobile phone suddenly slows down for any reason, you can solve the problem of your mobile phone through a hard reset.
If for some reason you are not able to install any apps on the mobile, you can first delete the crash file of the mobile and if not, you can try a hard reset of the mobile.
I think you can try a hard reset of your mobile-first before going to any mobile maker
How to hard reset Symphony Xplorer V100
#1. How to hard reset Symphony XplorerV100? #2. How to restore data of Symphony XplorerV100? #3. How to unlock the Symphony XplorerV100? #4. How to do the recovery mode of Symphony XplorerV100? #5. How to do original settings of Symphony XplorerV100?
Note: Always remember that before making a hard reset, you make sure that the battery charge is 80%. And backup all important data from the mobile and remove the SIM card and SD card.
- first, turn off your Symphony Xplorer V100.
- Now press and hold (first press for the 2-sec power button and Volume up button) for 10 seconds.
- After that select, the wipe data/factory reset and confirm it by POWER key.
- Thereafter select yes– delete all user data and by POWER key.
- And then select the reboot system now and confirm by POWER key.
- Thanks, you have done the job.
How To factory reset Symphony Xplorer V100
#1. How to factory reset Symphony XplorerV100? #2. How to reset device Symphony Xplorer V100?
- First, turn on your Symphony XplorerV100.
- From the menu go to the settings option.
- Then Tap on Backup And reset
- Therefore tap on factory data reset
- Thereafter tap on reset device
- Yes, you have done the job
Soft reset your mobile
A soft reset is another best option for mobile fixing. You can solve the mobile hanging problem by using a soft reset. After your mobile hangs you are unable to turn off the mobile by pressing the power button and that is why you have to do a soft reset to fix the problem.
A soft reset is a very easy task, you do it you can do it yourself very easily. The first thing you need to do is perform a soft reset, first, hold down the volume down button, and press the power button at the same time for 50 seconds. I hope you have done the job.