How To Hard Reset video y15 Vivo Hard Reset The mobile is the best and latest mobile In this time. And The Vivo mobile is using many people and buying this smartphone. The video phone Every option is very For all. I like this mobile And We are using The video cell phone Sometimes we are facing some problem. When we are making password lock, and pattern lock, and sometimes our mobile making hang That time need your mobile Hard Reset and factory reset. Sometimes we are looking Gmail lock is showing after reset our mobile phone. Before hard reset, our mobile phone Remove Sim card and SD card from your mobile. Just Follow My article I think It is very easy For all people. Most Of the people they don’t Know How To hard reset his mobile. Many people are going to Mobile service shop center Because they can’t it.
How To Soft reset Vivo y15 Easy and best solution
Notice: before resetting your mobile device remove SD card and SIM card from your mobile phone. And always remember it if your mobile data necessary for you so you can backup your mobile data in your SD card
Sometimes our mobile some hang not working our mobile any option then is not fact. So then you can try to bellow all option.
- First Turn Off Your Mobile phone and remove Battery for a few time.
- After Shut Down, Your mobile Remove SIM card and SD card.
- Take a little time then put the again battery.
- Then complete Done your mobile soft reset
Now How To Hard Reset vivo y15 The best Solution
When we are using the mobile phone We are looking our mobile suddenly not working. Touch is not working and is hand then we are thinking maybe our mobile has damage we are going to mobile service shop but I want to say first you can try to solve this problem it himself take a few time then again put the battery on your mobile phone and then power on If the problem has solved so done .If it is not working then you can hard reset or factory reset the mobile. If the mobile phone it not working then you can firmware the mobile phone just download the flash file from internet and try it if not working then maybe the mobile parts is the problem.
- First Turn Off your mobile Vivo y31.
- Now press and hold VOL down and Power Button For little time.
- Now You show on your mobile screen recovery mode option now select recovery mode.
- Then select Wipe data by Vol Down Button.
- press Reboot system for confirming it.
- Now take a few time then reboot your mobile phone.
- After your mobile phone now your mobile is ok