Hard reset Vodafone smart n8 is the latest mobile in this Moments. Every people will like this mobile Vodafone smart n8. This mobile Os is the 7.0(Nougat). All Hi version game Software and other Apps are supported in this mobile. CPU chipsets are very top level and latest version.Every Option is very easy any mobile user easily use Vodafone smart n8. And also battery and camera quality is very nice. When you using security, pattern lock or password lock on your mobile, and after a few days if he forgot the pattern lock or password lock then need hard reset the Vodafone Smart N8. If you forgot your Vodafone Smart N8 mobile phone pattern lock or password lock no need more tension, now I will show you how to reset your mobile pattern lock or password lock.
Why need hard reset and factory reset your Vodafone Smart N8
There have many causes Of hard reset or factory reset/ restore. If you forgot your mobile pattern lock or password lock then also need hard reset or factory reset. If your mobile not working any option or touch then need hard reset or factory reset. After installing Any software in your mobile may be the software not suitable for your mobile. If your mobile Slow problem then needs hard reset or factory reset Vodafone smart n8.
Before hard reset Vodafone Smart N8
Before hard reset your Vodafone Smart N8. At first, you need to Remove SD card and SIM card from your Vodafone smart n8 mobile. And also Need at list 80% charge in your mobile battery. Need backup All important data such as Contact no, and note or any thing.
Hard reset Vodafone Smart N8
1. Now at first turn Off Vodafone Smart N8 mobile Phone.
2. Then press and Hold VOL+ and POWER key for Few seconds and when to vibrate your mobile then release all key.
3. Now from system recovery mode select option and confirm wipe data/ factory reset by the POWER button.
4.Then select by volume key yes–delete all user data and confirm it by POWER key.
5. After resetting your phone all data then select reboot system now by POWER key.
5. Now mobile will reboot
Now you’re mobile complete ok
How to factory reset your Vodafone Smart N8
- First, go to setting option.
- Then tap on backup & reset.
- Now tap on factory data reset.
- Then tap on reset phone.
- Now tap Erase every thing.
Then take few minute after restored all your mobile completed factory restore,