There are many reasons for doing a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy 8 A8. You can solve many problems by making a hard reset. You can unlock your mobile by doing a hard reset after forgetting the lock. Most of the mobile user has to go to a mobile mechanic shop for a simple problem. I think you should first do a hard reset if you are unable to fix it then go to a mobile mechanic shop.
The problem that you can solve in mobile is forgotten lock, such as pattern lock, password lock, pin lock, face lock, finger lock, etc. You can hard reset your mobile to solve the error messaging problem of apps. If the mobile network is not working properly, make a hard reset to fix the problem. You can also use a factory reset to fix same like problem.
Specifications os Samsung Galaxy A8
- The mobile network is GSM/ HSPA/ LTE and SIM Singel sim NARO SIM dual SIM NARO sim dual-standard by.
- Display – Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16 M color, 1080*1920 pixels.
- memory 32/64 GB and 3 GB RAM, MicroSD, and up to 256 GB memory supported in this mobile.
- camera primary 16 MP f/1.9 autofocus LED flashlight 1080px.
- Battery 3300 mAh Li-Lon Non- Removable Battery.
How To hard reset Samsung Galaxy 8 A8
- First, turn off the mobile
- Now press and hold VOL+ and POWER key and waiting a few minutes and when see Samsung logo then release all key.
- And then select from recovery mode wipe data/factory reset using the Volum key and confirm it by power key.
- After that select, a factory data reset
- Then select yes and confirm it by POWER key.
- Therefore select the reboot system now from the option.
- Now your mobile will be rebooting and after getting reboot your mobile you have done it.
How to factory reset your mobile
- Now select the menu from the Home screen.
- Then go to SETTING>> Backup & reset >> Reset divice.
- Now tap Erase everything
Soft reset Samsung Galaxy 8 A8
A soft reset is the best way to solve the hang problem for a mobile. You can easily solve a mobile hang problem by doing a soft reset. After getting hang a mobile many mobile users can not turn off the mobile by using the power button. For many reasons, your mobile might hang for continuous using a mobile.
An error related to mobile apps may cause your mobility to hang. The mobile may hang due to more caching files in the RAM of the mobile. If the mobile hangs for any reason, even if you press the power button to turn off the mobile, the mobile cannot be turned off, so soft reset is the easy solution.
For a soft reset, the mobile just presses together Volume Down and Power button for 40 sec. Release all buttons when restarting the mobile. After getting a restart the mobile then you have done it.