Hard reset android Oppo A7n: Why you hard reset or factory your Oppo A7n.There have many courses. So let’s see what is the causes if you forgot pattern lock, password lock, Pin lock, and finger lock. easily you can fix the problem by hard reset your Oppo A7n mobile. And also have more causes for hard reset or factory reset. If you see your Oppo A7n slow working or touch are properly not working then you can hard reset and factory reset this.
Specifications of Oppo A7n. This Oppo A7n release 2019 in April. Oppo A7n network supported GSM/ CDMA/ HSPA/ LTE. Oppo A7n Dual SIM, nano, Dual standby Supported. Oppo A7n display is S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Oppo A7n OS version Is 8.1 Oreo. Oppo A7n Internal memory 64GB and Ram, 4GB external memory supported 256GB. Oppo A7n Dual Camera duel 13MP + 2MP autofocus and secondary 16MP. Oppo A7n Battery Non-removable Li-Po 4230 mAh. Oppo A7n OneColors available Green. Now see the below how to factory reset or hard reset your Oppo A7n
Why Need factory reset Oppo A7n or hard reset android
Why hard reset or factory reset your Oppo A7n mobile. When Oppo A7n very slow and touch slow working you can hard reset or factory reset for the fix that. If you forgot the password or pattern lock your Oppo A7n then to unlock use hard reset or factory reset. Today I will show you how to hard reset or factory reset your Oppo A7n very quickly and safely. Please see all step one by one.
Before hard reset or factory reset Oppo A7n
Before hard reset android or factory reset your Oppo A7n. Need 80% your Oppo A7n battery charge. And Also remove SD card Or SIM card from your Oppo A7n. And Backup also All important data from your Oppo A7n. Otherwise, after format your Oppo A7n all important data you will be lost forever. Important note: Remove Gmail account from Oppo A7n to keep safe from FRP lock.
How To Hard reset Oppo A7n
- First Turn Off your Oppo A7n by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card Form your Oppo A7n.
- Press And hold VOLUME DOWN Button and Power Button For 10 Second and release Power Button when to vibrate your Smartphone.
- And when you see on your screen Oppo LoGo then Release all button and then choose English.
- Then show option then touch wipe data and Cache again wipe data and cache
- And Touch Yes
- Then touch reboot and again touch OK.
- Now you successful done.
How To Factory Reset Oppo A7n
- Turn On Your Oppo A7n press by Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Then Touch On Back & Reset.
- Next Touch Factory Data Reset.
- And Next Touch Reset device.
- Now Touch Erase Everything.
- Done, Now complete your Oppo A7n factory reset.
How to soft reset your Oppo A7n
When you see your Oppo A7n all option not working. Suddenly your Oppo A7n hang you can not turn off your mobile. For the fix, the problem longtime press power button, if seeing ok then tap it. after turn off your Oppo A7n then again press the power button. Now you are done