How to Update Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max. You can update your 11 Pro Max yourself. And I’ll try to show you how can update 11 pro max through mobile or computer. What is the main reason to update your mobile? Often times your mobile phone may hang because of software issues. And if you give the wrong passcode repeatedly, then the mobile will be disabled. Unnecessary apps installed on your mobile can be very harmful to mobile. Today I will share with you how you can update your 11 Pro max yourself very easily. And I think if any person tries to learn, then he can do everything. So, guys, you spend some time trying to learn. I hope you will benefit from looking at the end.
Specifications of Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max release 2019 September
- ISO 13 UP to 13.1.
- Memory Storage 64/256/512 GB and RAM 4 GB.
- Camera: Primary 12 MP/ 12MP/ 12 MP f/1.8, f/2.0, f/2.4, and secondary 12MP f/2.2.
- Chipset Apple A12 Bionic 7nm+.
- Displays: Screen regulation 1242*2688 pixels.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3969 mAh (15.04 Wh)
- Colors: Gold, Space Gray, Silver, Midnight Green (matte colors)
How to Update Apple iPhone 11 Pro max
Notice: Backup all important data before you update your iPhone 11 Pro Max. Otherwise, after updating the mobile you will lose your important data forever. And the mobile battery charger must be 80%.
- First, turn on connect internet in PC and laptop and MAC
- Now, Download iTunes 12.8 and install iTunes 12.8 in your pc or laptop, MAC
- Launched the iTunes
- Turn off your 11 Pro max
- Now press the Power button and Volume Down and connect USB cable mobile to pc together
- Now see the iTunes logo on the mobile display.
- Then release all button.
- Click cancel
- Now click Restore from iTunes
- And click Restore And Update
- And then Click NEXT
- Now click Agree
- Now the file is downloading, After download complete.
- It takes some time to update and restore your 11 Pro Max.
How to Factory reset iPhone 11 Pro max
you may need the passcode and Apple ID password before resetting erases all content
- Now Go To SETTING =>>GENERAL>> RESET =>> ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTING =>>.Erase iPhone ==> Erase iPhone.
- Then Accept all information take a few time to finish.
- After all above then complete the reset.
How to soft reset
What is the soft reset? and why need a soft reset. If you see your 11 pro max totally not working. And you are trying to turn off the mobile but not being turned off. For turn off the 11 Pro Max, you have to use soft reset. So now we can start soft reset 11 pro max. Just press the power button and volume down button together for 1 minute until the turn off the mobile. Done