How to hard reset Apple iPhone XS Max: Very easily you can reset and update your Apple iPhone XS Max. And also You can update your Apple iPhone XS Max by iTunes install iTunes software on your pc then connect iTunes USB cable to pc. The Apple iPhone XS Max release 2018 September and ISO 12 UP to 12.1. iPhone XS Max memory is 64/256/512 GB Storage RAM 4 GB. The Apple iPhone XS Max Camera quality primary 12 MP/ 12MP, f/1.8, f/2.4, and secondary 7MP f/2.2. The iPhone XS Max chipset Apple A12 Bionic. Apple iPhone XS Max displays regulation screen and HD video support 1242*2688 pixels@24/30/60fps. Apple iPhone XS Max when making
hang or many time tries the wrong password that causes by disabling the phone, then need hard reset iPhone XS Max. Sometimes we install iso software in this mobile then also maybe hang the mobile so needs reset Apple XS Max. When we are buying this Apple iPhone XS Max we don’t know how to hard reset the mobile. I think we should know, how to hard reset the Apple XS Max. Now I will see how to hard reset or update your Apple XS Max it is very easy to reset disable to normal. Before hard reset your Apple XS Max at first you have to remove SIM card Form your Apple XS Max.
How to hard reset Apple iPhone XS Max
Notice: When you are going to factory reset your Apple XS Max, At first you have to need backup all mobile data in your Apple XS Max. Because after factory reset your iPhone XS Max, maybe you’re mobile all important data will be lost forever. So before reset disable your Apple XS Max back up all data.
- Must connect internet in PC and laptop and MAC
- First, Install iTunes 12.1.3 in your pc or laptop, MAC ( Download from below)
- Now launched the iTunes
- And then connect your Apple iPhone XS Max.with USB cable to Pc or laptop, MAC
- Now turn off your Apple iPhone XS Max press power button and volume down.
- Now press Power button and Volume Down for 25 seconds until iTunes logo on display mobile.
- Then release all button.
- Now click Restore
- after that click Restore And Update
- And then Click NEXT
- Now click Agree
- Now download the update file, After download complete. Then it takes some time to update and restore your Apple iPhone XS Max. After the complete update, the software than hard reset DONE your Apple XS Max.
See also video how to hard reset iPhone XS MAX
How to Factory reset Apple XS Max
you may need the passcode and Apple ID password before resetting erases all content
- Now Go To SETTING =>>GENERAL>> RESET =>> ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTING =>>.Erase iPhone ==> Erase iPhone.
- Then Accept all information take a few time to finish.
- After all above then complete the reset.
How to soft reset your Apple iPhone XS Max
What is the soft reset? and why need a soft reset. Sometimes we are looking at our mobile phone not working anything. Then what you should. You need to turn off your iPhone XS Max for a few minutes. Again turn on your Apple XS Max if see the same problem. Then you have to hard reset or factory reset your Apple XS Max. If again see the same problem now you have to firmware your Apple iPhone XS Max. For firmware your Apple iPhone XS Max you have to connect your Apple iPhone XS Max to the laptop with a USB cable. then launch iTunes software on your pc then updates your iPhone.( Apple iPhone XS Max )