If you had locked on your mobile and forgot the lock after a few days, you can hard reset your mobile to unlock it. You may have noticed many times that apps error message comes on your mobile display after a while. To solve this problem you can hard reset your mobile. If for any reason your mobile becomes very slow, it is essential to hard reset your mobile to solve the problem. You will face with same many problems while using mobile, which you can easily solve many such problems through a hard reset.
Why Hard Reset important
There are many reasons to do a hard reset which I have discussed above. Basically, there are some problems that you can solve on your own without a mobile mechanic, so learning hard reset is very important for you. Going to a mobile mechanic for this kind of simple work means you lose money and time.
Before Start Hard Reset Google Pixel 5
One of the most important things before starting a hard reset is to have an 80% battery charge on your mobile. And then the step is to backup all the important data of your mobile. Otherwise, after a hard reset, you will lose all the important data of your mobile forever. Before starting the hard reset, please remove the SIM card from your mobile
How To Hard reset Google Pixel 5
# How to hard reset Google Pixel5? #How to unlock Google Pixel5? #how to master format Google Pixel5?
- First Turn Off your Google Pixel5 press by the Power button.
- Remove SIM Card Form mobile.
- Press And hold the VOLUME DOWN Button and POWER Button together (Released all button, when seeing Fastboot mode on display )
- Now Press the volume down button select Recovery mode to confirm it press the power button ( Now you will see no command mode on display)
- The press Power button and latter 2 seconds also press the volume up button (never release the power button)
- Therefore select the Wipe data/ factory reset and to confirm press the power button
- Now select the Factory Data Reset press the power button to confirm it.
- Now select the reboot system now and to confirm it press the power button
How To Factory Reset
#How to factory reset Google Pixel5? #How to restore Google Pixel5?
- Turn On Your mobile press by the Power button.
- Now Go To Settings Option.
- Tap On System
- Now tap on advanced
- Next Tap the Reset options.
- Now tap on Erase all data (factory reset)
- And Next Tap on Erase all data and again tap erase all data
- Now Tap Erase Everything. (To complete finish connected wifi internet)
How to soft reset
How to soft reset Google Pixel 4 a?
A soft reset is very easy, you can do it very easily. The reason for doing a soft reset is that if the mobile hangs, you have to do a soft reset to solve it. For a soft reset, you just press the Volume down button and power button together. After a few seconds, your Google Pixel 4a will take restart or turn off. Done