How Hard reset Huawei Mate X, How to Hard reset the mobile, everyone needs to learn. This is so important that all mobile users need to know. You may not think it matters in general. But by learning this, you can solve many tasks on your mobile. Hard reset of your mobile phone can solve many problems without a mobile maker. You can unlock any kind of lock from your mobile. Besides, you can solve many more problems. You can do a hard reset or factory reset to restore your mobile for the original settings. After you lock the mobile many times, forget the lock. The lock can be pattern lock, pin lock, face lock or any other lock. And you can unlock the mobile by hard reset. And I hope from today onwards there will be no hard reset problem for you.
Specifications of Huawei Mate X
- Release: 2019, November
- SIM: Hybrid dual SIM, Nano Sim, Dual Stand by
- Network: GSM/ HSPA/ LTE/5G
- OS: Android version 9.0 (Pie) and EMUI 9.1
- CPU: Octa-core 2*2.6 GHz
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Memory: Internal 512 GB and external memory Neno memory 512GB
- Display: Foldable OLED Capacitive touch screen 16 colors
- Camera: Font Triple Camera 40MP 8MP 16MP TOP 3D camera
- Colors: InterSteller Blue
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4500 mAh, Fast battery charging 55W, Huawei Supercharge (85% in 30 MIN)
Before Hard Reset Huawei Mate X
First, Remove the SIM card and SD card from your Huawei MateX. Because after making the hard reset your Huawei MateX, you will be lost your all-important data and other mobile contacts no. And need also battery charge at last 80%
How-To Hard Reset Huawei Mate X
For making a Hard Reset Huawei MateX All step is to Follow
- First Turn Off your Smartphone by Power button.
- Remove SIM Card And SD Card From your mobile.
- Press and hold Together with the two-button (VOL Up Key and Power Key). (Note: Press until EMUI recovery option on display.
- And when you see the EMUI recovery option, release the Power button and Volume up button. Now Tap by fringer on wipe data/factory reset
- And Type Yes and Tap Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Then Again tap Wipe Data/Factory reset and wait for 100%
- And now tap on Reboot System Now
- After rebooting your Huawei MateX now you’re Done
How To factory reset Huawei MateX
- First, turn on your Huawei MateX press by the power button.
- Now tap on settings option.
- Then tap on System.
- Now tap on reset.
- Then tap on Reset Phone.
- Now tap on Reset Phone And Again Reset Phone.
- Then Tap on Delete All.
- Now complete Done the factory restore your
how to hard reset your Huawei MateX by miracle loader or box
At first install Samsung USB driver on your pc or computer. Then Launce the miracle tools. Now connect your Huawei MateX to pc with a USB cable. After connecting the mobile to pc now select Android and then select Wipe/factory resets and then click the Start button. It will take a few minutes to complete the factory reset. Now you are Done.